Why claymores do 1300dmg?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by patrykK1028, Aug 26, 2014.

1. zu2

It was for me. I was at xenotech labs the other day and base was heavily surrounded. I went out through the teleport room and around a corner and placed claymores in front while kneeling behind them. Killed three enemies that way and suffered no damage.
  2. Captain Kid

I had the opposite experience. Camping a door and figured a claymore would help (since they only seem to kill half the time) and it exploded killing me as well.
    Also right after I placed a claymore an enemy stepped near it taking us both out..
    I even had it explode with unknown reason (enemy shooting it?) while I was standing behind it killing me as well.
  3. JP_Russell

Flak 4 will always save you from a single claymore. Effective health against explosions at each level of flak are about 1111, 1250, 1428, 1666, 2000 for a normal soldier and 1000, 1125, 1285, 1500, 1800 for infiltrators.
    • Up x 1
  4. MotionBlured

You can't place them "just anywhere". They're easier to see than claymores.
  5. LibertyRevolution

Claymores have been 360º for the last few updates, have they changed them back to directional??
  6. DatVanuMan

All mines deal 1,000 damage. The Claymore myth is a lie.