why are the VS purple?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jlesaistu, Mar 15, 2013.

1. MartianDiscoFish

We are purple because of our creator, Vanu who too was purple
    [IMG]
  2. ShockATC

there is nothing wrong with purple. But there is a lot of things wrong with our bad Toy-Designed weapons and armor.
  3. Munq

Because weapons and armor made of boxes is cool.

Seriously. To infiltrate NC you need only this:

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. Almost

VS once also had tael.
  5. Takoita

Because VS in PS1 were purple. It's just someone decided to fudge up the design and now they look FABULOUS instead of cool
  6. Ravenorth

Purple is not a problem that much, proper armors would fix things alot(like in Alpha pics), currently VS HA is the only one wearing any kind of armor. The desing of every other class expect infiltrator are just stupid.
  7. Some1

you've seen through me... I must go.
  8. Jac70

Purple is the colour of awesome. Also the colour of Auraxium, you know that element you all crave :D
  9. Jeralamo

What'd yall say about purple?...
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  10. Jrgsubzero

Because we are the future, we will assimilate the red TR and blue NC into the glorious purple VS.
  11. SinerAthin

Everyone will bend to the might of alien probing!

... err, pun not intended.
  12. Jaes

He got killed to a whiney *****, he has no street cred anymore.

AND ANOTHER WHY VANU PUPRLE THREAD? SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE! No really. Seriously. This has been said to death. I'M BEING SERIOUS.
  13. GUSRG

RED vs BLUE are the classic colours in every game, but now the VS is here just to destroy this EPIC (and infinite) BATTLE BETWEEN RED AND BLUE. ;D
  14. RobotDoc

in my own personal taste:

i think VS - colors look meh with some of the camo, but i think some of the camo looks meh-at the current date
    Some of the vs camo skins/empire color combos arer just sick though. Some of the weapon ones are cool also.

NC - r very similar to vs yellow isnt one of my colors though, but some r a fosu yes

TR - Red and Black mostly looks good, i havent checked out their camos but the ones i kill usually look legit, a few r not but less than nc and vs

- im currently happy with my toons look oh so happy, and to +1 my forum kd- VS have the best sounding/looking pew pews, story (superior intellec, gutzy leadership, and people that tend to do only what they want but in the same interest). They r way more free than the nc. The TR lol...they have a curfew, i forget what time it is (7:30???) i forget totally dang, so yeah no ty.

VS Have - Win Camo and empire color combinations, Win Projectile Sound/Look, Win Magrider,Scythe,Rocket Launchers, and helmet skins, Win Toon Models, and their voices r ok atm (hopefully more choices later) but still very yep yep, Some of the actual vs players on Connery msg u srry when they roadkill u and enough say it in chat so they r np to be around. They tend to help each other 2 but still have attitude. im VSd up. now if we could just get some guilds to really kick off..im waiting guyz, oh so happily
  15. CruelStriker

16. Zorro

Purple is the color of royalty (the Sovereignty is a monarchy) and in old days, it was considered the most expensive and highest quality.
  17. Jeralamo

He got killed by the sith lord, Palpatine, only because Anakin skywalker (the whiney *****) betrayed him. Mace Windo was the most powerful jedi in the universe. if you've only watched the movies and havnt gotten deeper into the lore of Mace Windo you dont know how bad a.s.s he is.

but yeah im not being serious about this thread it just for fun :)
    i am serious about Mace Windo being bad a.s.s
  18. Konfuzfanten

JUST TAKE MY MONEY!
  19. Gundem

That awesome moment when you have a female infiltrator in your squad... :D
  20. Maxor

Btw Mace Windu didn't actually die. In the comics he survives.