Why are the "planned" roadmap features being archived?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by lyravega, Jan 11, 2014.

1. lyravega

A lot of "planned" roadmap features are being archived without any information, silently so to speak. Why?
  2. Halo572

Might be of value to outline what you mean rather than just refer vaguely to it.

Let's look at the evidence:

* The 'game' has been out 14 months now and still isn't moving in any discernible direction
    * There are still over 40 roadmap items even if some of them have been deleted
    * I would expect the player base to be dropping, substantially if taken over the last year, I am certainly greatly enjoying my 5 months and 4 days of not having played

Even with no other evidence, if you add all of them together they already had enough on their plate before they 'deleted' whatever you are referring to and their plate still looks awfully overloaded to me even now.

Overloaded to the point where they have not even dented the volume on said plate in the appreciable amount of time since release and that would likely take another 3-5 years to achieve at their tortuously slow progress speed, with a F2P business model in an already crowded and getting more crowded daily market.

What would you do with things that you knew aren't ever going to happen and look even less likely as every day and left player passes?