Why are people being over compensated?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubious

and I who thought SOE couldnt make the game any worse...
    • Up x 1
  2. Wolfsbrigade

Please for the love of god look at the scores. And the certs given for reimbursement did not award any score. Again in-game leaderboards have been broken since release.
  3. SgtCheese

Jesus Christ!! A level 5 character with 6 kills has 87000 THOUSAND certs!!! Something is definitely wrong here.
    • Up x 2
  4. infinite loop

Pretty sure that the cert total on the profile page is actually your total earned certs for that character, all-time. I logged in awhile ago and only had 1700 certs. My profile says I have like 21k.
  5. stabbystabby

go look them up in the player site.
    • Up x 1
  6. Wolfsbrigade

So far the ones that I've checked with have shown the proper amount with reimbursement. Mine included.
  7. jakovosaur

8. Phazaar

100% agreed. My TR+VS characters would be SO much higher BR if I hadn't had to waste time getting such basic **** with certs. I'd also have kept my extra NC toons if I could have had fun on them, but like you, I checked what would happen if I duplicated, and then didn't.
    • Up x 1
  9. Grubfist

Please for the love of god roll back the servers to before the maintenance. Stabbystabby is in teamspeak and he won't stop ********. There's more than 25 people in this channel alone hearing him *****. It's maddening.
    • Up x 1
  10. Phazaar

A thousand times over this. Just rollback and accept that you ****** up, SOE? Please?
    • Up x 1
  11. Baezl

Yah look at the score... its super low... what are you trying to say?
  12. Grubfist

That is only valid if you were refunded in Station Cash. Refunding in certs is what makes this so game-breaking.
  13. Dubious

This is worse than BFRs
  14. Wolfsbrigade

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428057349743102449/stats

This has to be a bug. He would have to have spent over $8,300 to receive that many certs (at minimum $2,766). Even if you bought every common pool item, camo, and decal three times (also half of the camos and decals available now were not available on release) you would not be able reach that much money spent. It would be impossible for him to earn that many certs from reimbursement.
  15. Leroy Jenkens

Sony had a choice to make on this one. They could either upset the paying customers or upset the freeloaders. They did right by not biting the hands that feed them.

Now I agree SC would have been the way to go but it's obvious SOE doesn't have a system in place to keep the SC from being spent on other SOE games.

I wouldn't start chanting P2W just yet. This should be a one time deal and never happen again.

Oh and I bought several multiple items and received 0 certs. I opened a ticket and emailed higgy but so far nothing. :(
    • Up x 2
  16. RatedRBread

Certs are 2 - 1 SC. so if you spend 700, you get 1400 in return. when they could've just given back the SC and saved themselves a TON of economic hassle. Account wide SC return would make it individual, not LOLCERTS for everyone, this isn't command and conquer, we didn't unlock AK-47's for everybody.
  17. Regpuppy

The problem is there ARE players who got absurd amounts and the BR 90+ players have correct amounts in those lists.
  18. Phazaar

I hate when the mods secretly roll one thread into another thread. My post for the one stating a rollback here:

http://i.imgur.com/OUjimdo.jpg

This is how bad the situation is. It's literally horrendous. The 'solution' itself was wrong, but how badly implemented it is... Mental... I -wish- I had kept my duplicate characters now. A free BR 100 (more like 150, given the double certs) on an extra server? No work involved at all? Using only the Station Cash that I still haven't spent in my account? Sign me up...

Oh, wait SOE. You didn't offer that. You expressly stated no reimbursement would be given. So those of us 'in the know', got smited to ****, AGAIN.
  19. Dubious

They upset both the paying and the freebies...

I have/had a 1 year sub and got like 25k certs, but I rather we all had gotten SC instead, to keep the game Free to Play and not Pay to Win
  20. Mekaniz

Rollback + 1000 certs to everyone to compensate for what they might have earned today, and doing a proper refund would make everyone happy.

Anyway, with another batch of pumps and selective cert GIVEAWAY, taking a long break from PS2 has been made so easy tonight :confused:
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.