why ambusher jump jet doesnt have safe fall r4-5 by default?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by iDante, Jul 17, 2019.

1. iDante

why?to use this jump jet this implant is A MUST HAVE in my opinion ambushers should have safe fall implant by default
  2. TR5L4Y3R

so you don´t ambushdrop on people from cliffs like a moron?
    get your safefall like everyone else or stop it with the jumps from high places ...
    • Up x 2
  3. iDante

who said i dont have it in 1st place u moron
    i just find it stupid to being able to use this jump jet w,o constantly doing self dmg safe fall is a must have
  4. TR5L4Y3R

if it is a must have then keep it you moron ... otherwise learn to use ambusher jumps without punching yourself, why are you punching yourself moron?
  5. Liewec123

not rank 4-5, that'd be excessive to give them for free,
    but it definitely NEEDS rank 1 atleast.
    same with icarus jets (though noone uses those anymore)
    there shouldn't be a skill in this game that kills you if you use it.

i'd love the flexibility of actually using a different implant, but safefall is mandatory.
    • Up x 1
  6. iDante

u cant learn to use it w,o implant as person above me stated its mandatory implant to use with this jump jet so you doesnt constantly do dmg to yourself which is very stupid design of ability
  7. TR5L4Y3R

of course you can learn it without implants ... there is this thing called VR and koltyr and you test out various hights and jumpvektors and see which aren´t damaging without safefall ...
    • Up x 1
  8. Clipped!

Personally I almost exclusively use ambusher jets because I never really care to get on rooftops as you tend to get less opportunities for kills, to increase the distance between you and your target by a large amount (more leading needed), and you have an increased likelyhood of getting sniped, even though it does grant you the element of surprise and an angle on them to ignore cover.

Yes, I think ambusher and icarus jets should grant rank one of safe fall as a quality of life change. As an master with the ambushers, you can't hold your jump button the entire burst on even terran without taking some fall damage due to velocity or height. Knowing that your aim actually influences the arc at which you launch and when to simply not use your ambusher jets at all is important, or you'll put yourself at a noticeable disadvantage at best or kill yourself at worst.
  9. Badman76

I've had some fun with the ambusher jets using Covert drop and Nightmare implants!