Who is doing the same thing as I do?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Greddy, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Greddy

I kill all cowards regardless of faction. (Commissar style ofc).
    If I see people hiding behind the shield in bio lab, I trow C4 near the door, and do a countdown. Move out or die.
    Sometimes I must be insane.
    • Up x 1
  2. KlyptoK

I can't get my tank in there, but I would if I could.

So instead I lobby for 0 exp from shooting inside the shield.

Selfish people should not be rewarded for being selfish and not benefiting the team. This is a team based game.
    • Up x 3
  3. Wilden

I do it but only if the pop are actually even in the hex and we're losing the base. i'd fill the spawn up with tank mines then set it off. If your KD means that much to you then im here to mess up your day until you step out of that spawnroom
  4. Chipay

Yeah, i blow up allies that are just sitting in front of the shield, no warning though.
    I do res the MAXes i killed because they'd lose 100 recourses.
    Neither do i kill when the SCU is down, SOE needs to remove the shields when the SCU blows up.

For me it's simple, go in there to fight, redeploy in another base and set up defense, or get C4'd, UBGL'd and shotgunned until you contribute to your faction and not your K/D
  5. Badname82

You're the guy that blows up all my traps I leave in the spawn.

Stop doing that. It is more fun to explode everyone....friends and enemies when the spawn swaps hands.
  6. Corporate Thug

Well that's pretty arrogant of you to TK cause people wont do what you want them to do.

I look at it like some people will just die horribly and not be effective at all so why do they need to go die to satisfy you? Just last week on Connery the NC tried to take a bio lab from us (VS) and outnumbered us 3:1. About 50% cap we realized how bad the situation was and we started killing them from the spawn room. That allowed a few guys to break out and flank then a good portion Max rushed and we retook the base at about 70% NC cap with the same 3:1 odds. One of the biggest failures I've seen playing this game to date, but my point is those guys you might feel aren't doing anything are at least creating a distraction and or killing a few dudes that they might not do if they ran out and died horribly.

There are tunnels at amp stations and tech plants or if your at a bio lab the spawn room campers will clear out the immediate area around A and the SCU room and possibly around C at most bio labs so let them be. Take a tunnel and go be useful at a gen or recap the point. Besides what are you doing that is so useful? Most times when the enemy feels they have the base they sit around and that is when you can go recapture outter points and allow your team mates to spawn at a different place which will split hostile forces from camping your spawn room so heavily. I've done it tons.
    • Up x 3
  7. Zenanii

As much as I dislike spawncamping, it's not up to you to decide how others should play the game. Ideally the devs would come up with a system that would make people leave the spawn by their own free will. But you're not really solving anything, you're just trying to justify being a a$$hole.
    • Up x 7
  8. Greddy

Ï do that too, when the base is about to flip to the enemy, but when the fight is still even steven, its go out there and fight, the cap points is not in the spawn room.
  9. Slaidd

If I were there, not camping, but spawning, and you TK'd me with your dumba$$ move with C4, first I'd report you, then I would take it upon myself to TK you every single time I see you from now on.

I don't camp and try to get certs from behind the shield. So you'd be killing me while just spawning or re-arming. Consider yourself warned, if you're on Connery and you pull this kind of crap, I'm going to write your name down and I will make it my mission in life to TK you every single time I see you.
  10. HannaDest

The only people I TK are TKers and even then I wait before I pull the trigger. Sometimes accidents or misunderstandings happen.
    • Up x 1
  11. Eclipson

I don't do this, but its tempting. Its annoying to see like 50 TR in a spawn room, plenty to push out, but instead would rather push each other around for a chance to shoot out of the spawn room.
  12. Greddy

Dont be a coward and you wont be killed. Simple. I don't put C4 on spawntube, read more carefully.
  13. Greddy

And thats why your faction will lose.

ME ME ME ME, its all about ME.
    There is no ME in a team based game
    • Up x 1
  14. Garakan

isnt teamkilling like that a bannable offense?
  15. Bearcat

Yes, deliberate teamkilling is, although it takes more than one incident/report before the offender gets a "time out". If the internet tough guy above TKs you like that, just respawn, /report, and continue playing.
    • Up x 1
  16. MrForz

I've been meeting one of you smart@sses, blowing me up with C4 right when I finished preparing my MAX to get through the thin spawncamping force. You might think that your allies camping inside their spawn zone are completly useless, but you might just ruin it even further.
  17. Slaidd

Whatever, it's still a piece of **** move. And you're a piece of **** if you do it. I would still enjoy TKing you from now on.

You talk about it being a team based game, and yet your entire post is about TKing people because they're not playing on the "team" to your satisfaction.

Congats, you are the new poster boy for hypocrisy.
    • Up x 4
  18. DjUnicorn

I am still trying to understand why Friendly Fire is disabled inside the warpgate but not inside the spawn rooms.

SOE logic, go figure.
    • Up x 1
  19. KnightCole

Its stupid **** like that that makes players SUCK..

You see, players have this idea that if were not blindly rushing into combat its "noob" play.

If the base is lost and you CLEARLY are not going to hold it, WHY go out and just die? Just for the sake of saying you were trying to defend the base?

Yeah, I will sit behind the shield and take advantage of the situation at hand.

Are we outnumbered and losing a Biolab with no hope of taking it back? Then yeah, sit behind the shield and get as many kils as you can before it flips.

The only kind of play anyone accepts is "RUSH" attack, take the base....w/e...

There is no defense, there is no flanking, there is no tactics....only zerg rush. Its why I have a 3.89KD....I **** all the clueless ***** who adopt the RUSH tactic.

Commisar style tactics do nothing but piss players off. Its not going to get people to suddenly go out and attack. Its goingto get you reported and prolly TK'd. TK me, yeah, I will TK you again and again and again..I am so tired of dumb clueless idiotic players.......hate them in WoT, hate in PS2...its why I go lone wolf most the time. I only have to worryabout me and my own stupidity. I be the one sitting back defending a post raking in the hundreds of kills from the ***** who thinking blindly rushing is a good idea.
    • Up x 3
  20. Corporate Thug

lol I do the same. If someone TKs me and I think it was deliberate I look for them and kill them over and over and over again. I've spent HOURS killing the same dudes over and over again. Thankfully we have player stat sites to know what continent and who their fighting according to recent kills :p
    • Up x 1