Who and what do you want in your voice pack? - ReachCast Episode 48 CQ

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Torkz, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Lambchopz

Just have Nolan North and Jennifer Hale do all the voices since they are in pretty much every game now anyways. Bonus points if they have an old gruff veteran voice by Steve Blum.
    • Up x 1
  2. NinjaTurtle

Brian Blessed
    • Up x 4
  3. UNSCSpartan051

Such a simple question, we GET SAMUEL L JACKSON as the announcer for NC and get either 1) AC/DC or 2) METALLICA for the NC soundtrack.
  4. Hobo Jack

jenna jamison/sasha grey.
  5. NikkoJT

CHISWICK
    FRESH SUNDERERS

Peter Cullen, Birgirpall, Jen Taylor, the Tribes Ascend announcers, and Sean Connery.
  6. Serval

Elias Toufexis aka Adam Jensen.
  7. Hobo Jack

also more general grunts and groanings! thats my favorite part of playing chivalry is just spamming the grunt button the whole game
  8. NikkoJT

Also acceptable: David Scully and Gina Torres.
  9. Kurohagane

Gordon Freeman
  10. Kunavi

MORE VOICE COMMANDS PLEASE.

That said.. I can only say we don't need specific actors. We need specific TYPES of voices. Do you remember NeverWinter Nights or Dragon Age and how they categorize voices? That. I don't care if my soldier sounds like Angelina Jolie, I don't think I'd be able to tell. As long as it sounds OK and definitely Female, I only care about the tone and MAYBE if SOE feels generous, different ways of telling the same thing.

For instance a "Serious" Female could simply say "I need Ammo!" whereas a more polite Female could say "Can I have some Ammo?". Maybe these are not good examples but I think you get the point. Tone and wording are more important to me than saying the same things I do now with Rihanna's or Britney Spear's voice. LOL! :p

Notable people? Don't really know. For the LULZ I'd choose Lady GaGa >;Ppp That'd be hilarious ^_^
  11. Torok

Tom Cruise and Scwarzy pls.... git to tha choppaa....
    PRICELESS, take my mastercard.

with their original dubbers from other countries aswell please!
  12. Bine

VNG, VVF, VNR!

Just give me the voice comm thing from PS1 pleeeeeeeease. I dont care if i have to listen to annoying 'INCOMMING MAX UNITS!' guy again. I just want my variety of voice comm back.
  13. ovakin

Video plz. And can you do Liam Neeson?
  14. Dniw4e

15. DonRaphaelus

No, VS Theme is this:

NC Theme:

TR theme:

/Thread
  16. Tommyp2006

Max class specific voices plz?

• Up x 1
  17. Pozidriv

John Bain for TR please, also a top hat. Wouldn't mind Fred Tatasciore or Jamie Alcroft for TR.
  18. Leggerless

Keith David for VS. I think it'd go best with the MAX voice.
  19. NinjaTurtle

Fixed that for ya
  20. Ash87

For people who want Morgan Freeman:

Also I would probably die from laughter if somehow it managed to be Bruce Campbell, Brian Blessed, or Christopher Walken.

Another good one... I'm going to go with what was decided during the AGN Bulletin: Macho Man Randy Savage Voice. Yeah, he's dead, but there are enough clips out there to make something magical...