Who and what do you want in your voice pack? - ReachCast Episode 48 CQ

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Torkz, Aug 20, 2013.

1. vulkkan

I want a Jeremy Clarkson voice pack, so every time I hit the turbo I can shout POWERRRR! Also, because the voice pack would probably come with plenty of offensive jokes.
    • Up x 1
  2. DonRaphaelus

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Check this out then!

• Up x 3
  3. DonRaphaelus

The first voive in the video for NC is a MUST!

• Up x 1
  4. Sen7rygun

I don't care if my character becomes a deaf mute. I want multi core optimisation ASAP.
  5. Sen7rygun

Oh jesus I'm laughing so hard there's a little bit of wee coming out. +50 internets to you sir.
  6. obsidn

MORGAN FREEMAN
    • Up x 1
  7. DukeFlash

Only if he's a narrator... or God.
    Morgan Freeman is too divine to belong to any one empire.
  8. Czuuk

Seems like an obvious extension for the Player Studio, but this one doesn't seem to have much traction other than with you and me bud.
  9. Some1

Mark Strong
    Steve Blum
    Terence Stamp
    Ron Perlman
    Hugo Weaving

To name a few not necessarily in that order.

Would they be willing to do it is another question entirely and for how much.
  10. MrScrubbypants

Johnny Bravo
    • Up x 1
  11. Syrathin

Laura Bailey
    Hugo Weaving
    Peter Cullen
    Mark Hamill
    Keith David
    Kari Wahlgren

There are many great voice actors to choose from but these are some of the ones I like the best, Laura Bailey being my favorite among them so far as voice acting goes.
  12. SenEvason

Dude, if NC got Nathan Fillion, I would have to denounce my place in the TR in favor of NC.
  13. Spookydodger

LOLOLOL
  14. Spookydodger

• Up x 1
  15. Leonidas423

Morgan Freemen.
  16. SenEvason

Steven Blum, known for his work as Spike from Cowboy Bebop, Amon in Avatar: Legend of Korra, and TOM, the little robot dude that ran Toonami.
  17. EliteEskimo

There is nothing more that I'd love to hear than the sound of Lee Ermey ordering me to get back to the battle field if I went out of bounds, yelling at me when we are losing a base and Fing up, and make amusing remarks as we are winning a battle and when we win. Seriously hire this guy so he can more awesome deeds, not that his life isn't full of awesome deeds, since he's almost 70. He's got enough badassery to last him till death. :cool:

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  18. Spartan 117

#1: All voice emotes need to be empire specific. This is a must.
    #2: A inspiring "Charge!" emote for infantry pushes
    #3: Increased dialogue in all voice packs. Should offer every single thing that PS1 offered and more.
    #4: Equal amount of female/male options. Should have 3 of each, for each faction.
  19. SenEvason

Oh, and we can't forget David Hayter, voice of Solid Snake in the Metal Gear Solid series, and Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi.
  20. hansgrosse

TR- Bruce Campbell as Alex Windham.
    NC- Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams.
    VS- Bruce Campbell as Elvis.
    • Up x 1