White screen in shop with Steam Wallet

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Brewergamer, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Brewergamer

I am unable to purchase DBC using funds from my Steam Wallet because all I get is a white screen (been trying for over a week now).. Sent a ticket to support but it has not been responded to, I've tried to google a solution but there doesn't seem to be one. Why can I not use my steam wallet funds to purchase DBC? This question is ENTIRELY about the steam wallet so there is seriously no need to be suggesting "BUY FROM THE SITE" I already purchased a 100$ Steam Wallet card and I will not be buying anything further from the website because of their poor design in the shop. I simply want to be able to use my steam wallet funds to purchase things within Planetside 2. Is there some sort of trick or something to where I can do that? I have: Reinstalled the game, closed Steam and restarted it as administrator, restarted my pc (of course, it's been over a week), The Steam overlay works just fine so nothing wrong there, I also attempted to disable the Steam overlay.. I even installed OTHER DAYBREAK GAMES to try to use their shop and the screen for adding daybreak cash through the Steam Wallet on those games were blank too! Seriously, some help would be appreciated.
    • Up x 1
  2. FreeFormSage

Bump for ditto.
    • Up x 2
  3. Affectus

Bump!!!!!!!!! Its been about 2 weeks for me.
    • Up x 1
  4. Some1

I dont run the game with steam but the shop it self appears to be broken at the moment in that when you go to get daybreak cash in game, nothing loads. The only way to get daybreak cash at the moment appears to be through the daybreak website until the problem is resolved on their end.
  5. Brewergamer

UPDATE: I was able to actually download Everquest on Steam and from the character selection screen I clicked the DB button and was able to use my Steam Wallet to purchase DBC from there.