Which weapon should i get for my NC?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by IamDH, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Pikachu

Merc is good but has an awful sound.
    Razor sounds good but I have not tried it. Has awful sound.
    Gass compact s allows you to kill stuff with UBGL.
    GD-7F used to be really good but now some complain on it. I have not used it since purple painted long ago.
  2. Iridar51

You're not pronouncing it properly!
    [IMG]
    The correct way to pronounce gauss is "GAWS"!11
    • Up x 1
  3. CanadianAttackBeaver

Merc is decent all around. I prefer the Razor, as the reload speed is fantastic, has a higher bullet velocity, can equip HVA, and does the same damage as the Merc.

GD-7F is fantastic as a CQC weapon, and so is the Cyclone. Both have similar TTK, with the Cyclone having the option for more rounds with the extended magazine and the GD-7F having better damage at the mid-range. The Blitz is a 50-round bullet-hose and is a viable option but doesn't hit as hard as the Cyclone or GD-7F.

The AC-X11 is fantastic at the mid range. At longer ranges the bullet speed, recoil, small magazine and rate of fire really hinder this carbine's performance. These same characteristics limit the AC-X11's ability in CQC as well.
  4. 5ou1

After this patch the GD-7F might be the best carbine in the game. Great from CQC to mid now it seems.
  5. Rabbitofdoom

Didnt had much time to test it but by looks of it you get similiar COF to TR starter gun with better rof and smaller clip. Finaly looks like a good investment for a gun that cost 1000 certs.
  6. chrollo

you should just buy everything honestly but save your certs for c4 flash grenades and drifter jets, and grenade launcher then your just a liberator no longer infantry
  7. biterwylie

Razor is my choice for NC LA.
  8. biterwylie

The AX-111 might be worth looking at following PU2, with a NV scope it could be a winner.
  9. Corezer

GCS is the best all around weapon. people will tell you the merc all the time, but it is really only better from 0-10m where you want a shotgun. comp and SPA make it better for 10+m
  10. Corezer

id run an AF-4 for a tower tho, and a razor for outdoors
  11. PanzerShrimp

GD7 is a must, even if you don't like it.
  12. Epic High Five

X11 X11 X11 omg the X11. This gun is a scalpel of murdering doom and is SO much fun. Same price (250) as the Razor as well, which is the #2 gun I'd recommend.

It got brought up to par with other guns of its style in the most recent performance update - 4 more rounds in the magazine (up to 24) and a good deal more accurate. If you're playing NC, you may as well be using our hammer-of-the-gods guns :D
  13. Blitzer

For NC LA the answer has always been and will forever be GD-7F, superior firepower in situations and ranges that actually matter.
  14. Poorform

Get and learn the AC-X11. In its current form it's an absolute beast and you'll never have to deal with a gun with that much recoil again so everything after that will feel like god-mode.