Which is Worse?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AnnPerkins, Jan 24, 2013.

1. AnnPerkins

podjockeys or NC dual skillsaw spammers?
  2. L1ttlebear

Niether...both have counters
    • Up x 3
  3. Mootar

My vote goes for hidden option 3;
    Drooling windowlickers pointing their reticle in the general direction of an enemy vehicle for a few seconds before firing a homing missile, over and over and over and over and over and over, all this game needs now is a lock on,fire and forget anti infantry gun and the fagg0try will be complete.
    • Up x 2
  4. ABATTLEDONKEY

Neither. ESFs are insanely easy to kill now, and should be seen more as free XP then a threat, and the hacksaws are no better/worse than other max guns. they are simply different, and your inability to understand them is not an excuse to hate on them.
    • Up x 1
  5. BigMacDeez

That's a lot of hate bro.
  6. smokemaker

The whiners
  7. HadesR

I vote option 4

People who can't adapt
    • Up x 1
  8. ABATTLEDONKEY

Option 4........SO much.............the problem with this game is its gamers, not its balance. this is the same problem with every game. our generation is ******** up so much stuff its ridiculous.
  9. Marked4Death

Pod jockeys are still a pain to die to when you're cowering behind a carbine as a new player. But with the AOE nerfs they basically get 1 kill in each pass, not 10 like they used to. And then they die because someone else will have AA out now at this stage of the game.

NC max's will out DPS enemy max's to about 30m (unless they are standing still) so they are kinda OP. For now I'd like to see the other max's get a buff in CQ. Once there are heaps of players with High BR on every server, it may become maxside, so re-balancing may be required later.
  10. Mootar

[quote="Marked4Death, post: 1086169, member: 60521[/quote]
    NC max's will out DPS enemy max's to about 30m (unless they are standing still) so they are kinda OP. For now I'd like to see the other max's get a buff in CQ. Once there are heaps of players with High BR on every server, it may become maxside, so re-balancing may be required later.[/quote]

A dual mercy MAX will comfortably out DPS a dual hacksaw at any range beyond 10m against any target, beyond 20m the Hacksaw would be more effective using colourful language than shooting.
  11. MiZrY

Magriders
  12. wrenched

13. Marked4Death

If and only if the dual mercy gets only headshots i.e his enemy is standing still, then yes.
    With bodyshots only the dual hack ties with the dual mercy around 30m.
  14. An Hero

Where is the dislike button when you need it?
  15. bPostal

I was going to make a ******** comment but I saw MiZrY has a point.
    • Up x 1
  16. Talizzar

Maybe if they made rockets fast we would not need to use lock on rockets to hit a stupidly slow sunderer...........or a tank that can suddenly move left or right..........Why should I fire 5 decimator rockets and hit a couple of times when I can fire a rocket that I know is going to hit home???? With all the lag and server side and client side talk it is amazing to me that people can actually hit moving targets on PURPOSE.