Which gun?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by sateran, Feb 2, 2013.

1. sateran

Alright, i have been playing light assault a lot, i started with infil but i feel like LA has much more uses than the infils stealth, I have gotten thousands of kills with the solstice burst so far, and i love shooting people from rooftops and trees. Which gun would you recommend as my next step, I am thinking either Solstice SF with underslung grenades or smoke grenades, or the vx 6-7. I will probably use this gun on the engineer too so i am leaning towards the Solstice SF for infinite grenades but i heard they are really bad now. Opionions?
  2. Corezer

3. Paqu

If you like sniping people as an LA a shotgun with slugs would be my pick. Beats any carbine on long range. I recommend Nova. Replacing the default gun with another carbine doesn't make much of a difference.

Also you can switch to buckshots which makes the shotgun a best CQC weapon in this game. Especially now when they buffed it (I dont know why) its even better at that.
  4. Iridar51

Read the patchnotes, all of the underbarrel GL issues have been fixed.
  5. Otulien

I'm using the Serpent with a HS/NV scope, Forward grip and Soft point ammo for night missions atm, it works wonderfully.

Coupled with smoke grenades and C4, Sunderers don't stand a chance.

I find the Solstice SF is over rated, but it's cheap, so give it a try if you want.

Serpent excells in Short to Medium ranges, but can select fire and snipe targets at a distance with the right scope.