Which faction is the weakest?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BadAsElite, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Phrygen

lockdown is by far the least used and imho worthless of the three max abilities. Not that it has any measurable effect on faction balance.
  2. y3ivan

of course i am. Thats why have been playing with TR Marauder for the whole month.

enforcer ML85 vs Saron HRB = theres plenty of thread about them. They are pretty close in terms of balance (ML85 = excellent AV and Saron HRB = good AI and AV). Overall i will still pick Saron HRB on a magrider due to the versatility, same reason why i get Halberd on VG.

C85/PPA/Marauder = C85/PPA are both horrible version thats no denying it, but C85 is by far the worst due to the platform its on that VG. VG worst scoring tank in the game, even worst than lighting.

And finally the AI ES weapon on ESF, or so called "AI" weapon for NC. Apparently there will be a balance pass coming up and i m hoping that this weapon will be changed
  3. Ganelon

Riiiiiight.
  4. Phyr

Whatever faction I'm currently playing is the weakest.
  5. Primarkka

Try it, if you can't roll at 50k/h then you're just a bad player.
    AP-AP kills anything and everything with the massive amount of DPS and practically no drop.
    The Vulcan kills strafing aircraft and harassers.
  6. Scorponok

every faction will claim their all the weakest when none them are at all...none of them are near UP....