Which are the best Outfits?

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Haskaal, Oct 19, 2013.

1. IamnotAmazing

also everyone knows the 382nd is the best outfit in the game, as well as odam
    also ezc is really good ( ez certs is my definition) and
    arzr is also a good cert farm
    I rated these at being mlg cert farms, not sure what you meant by best :)
    I disagree until my sunshine arrives. Your delivery times are awful
  2. toxs

[382]
  3. toxs

vs: h1gb vetz 3gis zaps optr

tr: hstl nuc( but they gone)

nc: TIW rcn6 prey

(TIW still recruiting, and looking for scrims) please scrim us, its fun!
    • Up x 2
  4. Chubzdoomer

I would love to be part of a good NC outfit, but most that I've rolled with are filled to the brim with incompetent players and terrible leaders. EZC is by far the worst of the bunch, with PHX being a close second. Those outfits take a quantity over quality approach, though, spamming invites to every random Joe Schmo who joins one of their squads or platoons. I'll consider checking out TIW and RCN6 because I see them around every once in a while and they both seem to be pretty darned efficient. It's a shame that it can be so difficult to find good outfits in a sea of horrible ones.
  5. Snake00223nc

Obviously haven't tried EXP0... ;)
  6. Chubzdoomer

EXP0 seems pretty good, too!
  7. Snake00223nc

you know it
  8. Chubzdoomer

I was just looking at EZC on the Planetside Universe website, and... my God, what happened to them!? I remember back when they had an absolute ton of players, but now it says they have fewer than 200. Was the entire outfit disbanded at one point, then re-formed? I feel like I completely missed a big falling out or something.
  9. wickedhell3

10. Snake00223nc

EXP0 was in the top 20 on server maybe even top 10 but we decided to start taking in newer players and train them up, with a very solid playerbase we have managed to do just that, currently sitting in the 180 ish world wide. still with a outfit nearly at 200 members that is pretty good!