Which are the best Outfits?

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Incendio, Mar 29, 2013.

1. imagica

They have high rivalry with Russian TR outfits - ROWN, RO, MM.
  2. trybetternow

RO are russians? Lol, I thought they are from Romania) But it all make sense now, cause they are just a bunch of chiters. In addition, they are using cheap tactics like having harrasers on the points of AMP and Tech plants or using squad deploy to drop in MAXes. Not too long ago some of their MAXes were farming Rashnu Biolab on the roof! I reported a lot of them for exploit.
    It`s all about Daddy...
  3. ValorousBob

We do have a lot of V names, and you forgot IVRI, but this is mostly because virtually all the VS outfits work together now. If VC is fighting at an important base and Stanis asks for help, he's almost certainly going to get it.

The other factor here is that we've broken down the weird stigma people had with playing with other outfits. If only a few people from an outfit are on, they'll join up with another group. That's how we get these platoons that are mainly VC and ISK for example, but also UBAD, LDD, F, RPS, DIGT, LFS, IVRI, FRC, DWHQ, etc.

Although I would like to point out I know basically nothing about VCHC and I've never worked with them. I think they're German but I don't even know what the actual outfit name is.
    • Up x 1
  4. N4poleon

Funny thing is there's a bunch of tags I keep seeing but never figured out what the actual name is: FDS, 8FPS, OCB, UMVS, GLJ etc.
    Even UBAD, I didn't know about "dotbads" until looking at your sig a moment ago, this really is a weird revelation.
    What about ROWN? Does it have a mind blowing secret meaning?
  5. ValorousBob

FDS is Italian and I can never remember the actual name.

I'm pretty sure the O in OCB is for Owl, but I have no idea what the other two letters are.
    UMVS is Unimatrix VS, they're a PS1 vet outfit and they're pretty chill
    GLJ is German Legion of Judgement. Fun fact, Gornn (a German) hates them because of their name, same with Blitzkrieg Bastards.

UBAD is dotbads because we didn't really care about an actual name when we made the outfit. In retrospect we should have gone with Much Crying Old Experts.

EDIT: OCB stands for Owl Crabbit Bastards, wtf is that?
  6. DrBash00

So the Problem with "good" Outfit is, "size matters".
    A Outfit with a full platoon and one platoon wp always looks more dangerous as a small outfit with 7 people who can fight 20 Enemys because of the Teamplay.
    So i think it is pretty hard to tell who is the "best" outfit.

So i talk only about some "Enemys" because on TR we are clearly the best :p.

To be hohnest on the TR side i see some nice actions of.
    DEIM --> France Guys
    OCP
    GOON
    [GZC] Gamez-clan --> This is "my" outfit and i think we are the best :p.
    Nice Actions means for me more than putting the Platoon WP. (Like koordinatet air attacks, bombardemants ....)

On the VS side i can just tell you some Outfits wich are known as "hard enemys", some because of good tactics others maby just have big numbers....
    DIG <---- Mass effect ;-)
    DWG <--- I saw some nice Drills of them
    MYC
    So maby i forgot some nice clans not having a list here ;-)

On NC side
    WASP <--- Mass effect
    CONZ <--- they had big platoons once, i dont not see them so often.

So sry for every good outfit i forgot, i think there are a lot of good Outfits out there.
    To be Hohnest if you are looking for a good Outfit, better look for good Leaders and give them your "manpower" because good Ideas and nice new strategys is making a good Outfit and not pure numbers.
  7. DrBash00

Ok i forgot RUSL on the NC Side... =)
  8. Sworaven

OCB stands for Owld Crabbit Bastarts. It also stands for Overly Curious Boys and Orange Coloured Beards.
    • Up x 1
  9. Versuchender

[INI] - end of story, although [MCY] might equal them on NC-side. Haven't had much contact to Vanus lately, so I don't know whether there is also an equivalent. (DIGT/DWG maybe?)

What I like most about INI is Raumance's video documentation, his undoubtly strategical and tactical understanding aswell as his leading skills (Based on said videos.). I'm deeply impressed thereby and by being wiped out almost instantly or at least with a significant difference in performance. (Continously trying to extract vital informations to improve our squadplay. Definitely need more nadespam :rolleyes: )

OCB seems worth mentioning aswell, at least when running a squad of Harrassers and instagibbing my valuable Vanguard :rolleyes:
  10. Bvenged

I refuse to say who the best outfits are IMO, because I don't think that question can be honestly answered as outfits rise and fall almost weekly in performance, but I can say who the most notable outfits are to me most recently.

Right now it's probably EMLD whose name springs to mind. So many F'in MAXes...

I haven't seen too much of SoV or DWG the past 2 weeks or so. They were old favourites of mine to fight.

DIGT are the most fair-game outfit I like to fight at the moment.

Some outfits are getting a bit predictable on the TR front. I find that so long as you anticipate their next move and react fast, you can beat them. Others, on both TR and VS sides, are embracing flavour of the month all too much as well, which is a shame.

Nothing beats a massive ZOE or Fracture spam, even that godforsaken underbarrel grenade launcher is like toggling on easy-mode. One of my squads used it in retaliation the other day and were beaming at the killstreaks they got in the session feedback. It's safe to say no person under my command will be using the UBGL first, but if we get hit by one we will return fire on equal or better grounds. ******* lethal, that thing is.

Currently NC MAXes are best with Mattocks and Slugs, so keep that in mind NC outfits. It's our equaliser in MAX warfare at the moment, range with punishment. It's not perfect, but it works and I wouldn't complain if it got a nerf.
  11. Sworaven

I would just like to point out that we mainly use Halberd Harassers and almost never Vulcans. Just saying ;D.
  12. SirIBON

"schweizers" people from Swiss, i think they mainly come from there.
    The Swiss has 3 official language Ger, Fr and It.
    I think i often meet them in the air unfortunately by undesired accidents :-(
  13. ValorousBob

Ahhh, we thought they were German. TVA contacted them but we didn't get much of a response.
  14. Chowley

ah lol just read your edit, was gonna say "old cranky bastards"
    Crabbit is cranky i think?
  15. Redzy

I always assumed OCB stood for Obsessive Compulsive Bastards and I was surprised to find out I was not that far from the actual name.
  16. QuarkDoe

[IMG]
  17. Rook

Fanteria della Spazio, IIRC.

It is a dumb-sounding name, to be fair. :p

Hold on, my own outfit's name is a purposely misspelled version of a super-generic "shooter" term. Yeah yeah, I'll shut up already.
  18. EvilJollyT

19. Tywar

I'm the FDS Co-Leader. FDS aka Fanteria Dello Spazio means Starship Troopers in English. We are inspired by R. A. Heinlein's romance. We are active since 2003 in the days of PS1 (Werner Server).

Archdemon know us for an old trouble (in March, if i remember) with an aimbotter. We are really sorry for that. I hope that our reputation is still clear.
  20. ValorousBob

Ohhhhh that's actually pretty cool now that I know that. Also I see you guys a fair amount, so you're probably one of the few Werner outfits to retain decent numbers.

Update: someone recognized Gornn in game for being "that guy that doesn't like GLJ's and BKB's names".
    • Up x 1