Where's the best location to check if there's a Bonus SC deal during hte holidays?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by haniblecter, Dec 22, 2014.

1. haniblecter

I'm going to be riding around my state for hte next several days, away from my desktop and ability to check teh game if there's a double sc event (omg, or triple!).

It seems the sony shop on the website doesn't change much, does anyone know of a regular place they post teh SC events?
  2. Tommyp2006

Make sure you get promotional emails from soe, they've been sending promo. Coded through there. You can go to your account settings on soe.com to enable them.
  3. pnkdth

I'm signed up for that stuff but haven't seen a single e-mail containing codes. Checked spam folder, etc etc. Nothing.
  4. Saool

Well certainly not here.

Probably Twitter. Or another games forums. Try WoW. Anywhere but the obvious in house, game dedicated forums.
    • Up x 1
  5. Auzor

On a serious note: till the 17th you could sign up for promotional emails from SoE,
    they send emails with codes; codes are either +25%, +50%, 2X or 3X station cash.

The deadline for signing up to those was the 17th I'm afraid..
    Still, as of today, the in game deals have become interesting: AV turret 100 SC..
  6. St0mpy