Where's My Full Face Aurora Helmet Higby?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FnkyTwn, Jul 3, 2013.

1. FnkyTwn

July 4th is tomorrow. You had this helmet done and ready months ago. Where is it?

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Koldorn

Its like they don't even want my money.
  3. Blarg20011

Yeah, and where's my full face Predator helmet?!
  4. VSDerp

ill buy it !!!!!!!! higby i know you see this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Kodaa

And my full face Foreman helmet!?
    • Up x 1
  6. Valok

Also still waiting for the NC version, my money is ready.
  7. tastyBerryPunch

Hiby plz
    • Up x 1
  8. VSDerp

lets spam higbys twitter
  9. Caserion

You say ''let's spam higby's twitter''... but at the same time you have a picture in your signature saying: ''leave Higby alone!!!!''...

What...?
    • Up x 4
  10. VSDerp

gotta do we i gotta do! broski
    • Up x 2
  11. Lolroflcake

I have always thought it would be cool if the two particular helmets that make up the open and closed variants were rolled into one and you had a button that let you toggle them open and closed with a little animation and everything.

Sure you wouldn't be able to see it but it would look cool for everyone else to watch.
  12. IamSalvation

Yeah, everyone twitter the Thread title to Highby!
    did it allready.
  13. Heretic

The people must KNOW!
  14. Hunterion

I am Iron man.
    • Up x 1
  15. Juni

I have been waiting for this thing for a while now... I don't understand why they don't just release these already, they are done and ready for release and has been for months.
  16. Ronin Oni

purchase both helmets...

stand at terminal...

swap between 2 identical loadouts other than open & closed versions...

profit?
  17. raw

Of course he does. He is omnipotent. He has woven himself into the fabric of the planetside two dot com forums.
    • Up x 4
  18. Lolroflcake

As cool as they are I don't want to spend twenty dollars on helmets, besides that is nothing like a cool button triggered animation.
  19. Ronin Oni

there was just a tad of sarcasm in my post there :p

Like... dripping with it :D

Yes, animated mask would be awesome. If they upgraded the open face helms to have a toggle, I'd buy em up quickstyle