Where to spend the first cert points?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Since, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Since

Hello,

I'm new to this game, and I want to ask if somebody can give me tipps for the first cert investing.

I want to play the Infiltrator class but I need a little advice...

Many thanks!

Regards,
    Since
  2. SJ_Wolf

Depends on what you want to do. If you want to be a sniper than save up and get a 10x or 12x scope (whichever you prefer) and then a bolt action rifle, if you want to infiltrate; boost your cloak regen timer and hacking speeds.
  3. Wrek

well personalyl i spend a few certs into nanoweave armor due to the first levels being dirt cheap. after that i began certing 1 point into hacking just to be able to do it. then it varies for taste. I personalyl spent many certs getting the scopes and otehr various attatchments to my rifles. since i main the stalker scout rifle i got the forward grip and compensator for it aswell as a reflex.

next im planning on spending a bit into my cloack so it recharges faster :)

comes down you your playstyle really.
  4. Shadowcrash

Agree with {WOLF} clock regen timer, and duration make this class a lot of fun. If you dont want to save up 1000 certs for the bolt action sniper the spend 10 bucks and unlock a couple of snipers. Use cert points on x12 scope and cloak adjustments. Nano Armor also helps stay alive a longer since we are so light weight armor.
  5. Shadowcrash

Stalker scout is nice, very enjoy able gun for close and med range. and alot of damage. 40hp @ 30m and 30hp @ <200m but need x4 scope just to hit ****.
  6. m44v

Get the betty mines, extremely useful and fun. A free kill most of the time (until people start being wary of them I guess)

Of course, if sniping is all you do then the mines aren't useful, get the regeneration kit.