Where is the Reavers metallic windshield?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sixstring, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Sixstring

I was checking out the different cosmetics today in the VR and deciding exactly what would look best on my reaver but before I bought anything I did the same things with the Mosquito and Scythe. That is when I found the metallic windshields (green for VS and red for TR) so of course I said that's awesome I want that for my reaver but when I went back over to my NC character I realized there wasn't one,there are a chrome,gold and shiny black one as well as a glowing blue and yellow windshield but no metallic blue or yellow if I'm just missing it someone please tell me.
  2. Wafflepancake

We get our metal in our theme song.
    Sweet hillbilly rock-metal...
  3. Sixstring

So do the NC just not have one or what? I looked twice and didn't find anything,I'm thinking about just getting the jet black windshield but it doesn't look as good as the other factions.
  4. Wafflepancake

Sadly - as you've seen, no. Closest thing would be the "glowing blue/yellow" glass. But that just doesnt have that slick reflective metallic look.
    Then again, both VS and TR have curved glass over their cockpits where the NC have the box. So having metallic wouldn't really do anything more than the glowing blue/yellow glass.