Where is the RailGun? (ps4 version)

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by EV0_sentient_, Jun 27, 2015.

1. EV0_sentient_

I played a long time ago on the pc and never got the chance to play with the RailJack, with my ps4 version I was hoping to try it along with the nc burst sidearm (can not remember the name). But they are no where to be found. Are we just playing a very older version on the game? It's not just those weapons, other weapons are missing too. Can we expect them anytime soon?
  2. Skiptrace

It's probably an older version of the game. Give it time, they will update it eventually.
  3. EV0_sentient_

Really want that pistol for my stalker loadout :/, and the railgun would make sniping easier for console players.
    Hope it updates soon, but not counting on it :/, well more time to save certs then aha
  4. Jawarisin

you're fooling yourself if you think the railjack will be any good.

Desperado isn't bad, but really you shouldn't bother with it until the magshot is auraxiumed. Magshot is already amazing.
  5. MisterSlim

*Cough* 60+KPH with it*Cough* xD

In seriousness, I think that delay would work wonders for twinstick players. Giving them that last little .2 second span to correct their aim might prove to be pretty awesome.

-Stay Frosty
    • Up x 1
  6. Jawarisin

Idk, I can get 120+ with an SMG.

Also, apparently sniping is horrible on console, it requires too much tiny adjustments to be done reliably at a high distance.
  7. MisterSlim

Unfair, we both know you're better than me at SMGs xD, and they allow for much more skirmish-based killing potential. I tried sniping the other day on console, and yes, it is atrocious. The hold breath mechanic is super unwieldy, and cloak cycling just feels unnatural on the controller. Hopefully they tweak some things.

-Stay Frosty
  8. Imp C Bravo

Sniping on the console works just fine in my experience.
  9. asmodraxus

Tier 3 Sniper rifles = Railjack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Tier 2 Sniper rifles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Tier 1 Sniper rifles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trap>Semi Auto Snipers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Phasexcrement