Where is the NSO Tank, Aircraft and MAX?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by evil713, Jul 18, 2019.

1. evil713

This is getting irritating, ive tryed searching reddit and the forums here and there is no word or image of them at all.

I am tired of flying a Valkyrie when air events happen when we lose a tech plant.
    I am annoyed at having to take a lighting to go up against main battle tanks.
    And finally I am exhausted trying to push into a room without a MAX to crash.

It has been almost two months since the release of the nanites system faction. Where's our stuff at?
  2. Liewec123

Why did you even bother with NSO? (Not just you, anybody!)
    We all knew what they were, a colossal handicap that you pay to play,
    Less vehicles, less weapons and you are always forced to join the faction with the least chance of winning.

Imho rather than putting a ton of resources into designing 3 new vehicles and all of the required weapons for those vehicles,
    They should instead just give the Robots a unique feature, like 4 implant slots instead of 2,
    to make up for loss of maxes, mbts, esfs and the majority of weapons in the game.
    • Up x 2
  3. DarkStarAnubis

A third implant slot would help for sure.

But I suspect NSO have been implemented in a quick & cheap way essentially stripping a normal player profile, whereas add a third (or fourth) implant slot would require a lot of extra work.