where is that?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ragnarox, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Ragnarox

Can someone tell me did they removed the coloring of bullets? I seem to remember you could buy those for SC but i cant find it anymore...
  2. Tycoh

Bullet color is faction specific unless its an NS weapon i think. Never knew you could color your own tracers.
  3. Ragnarox

There were pink yellow red and more 2,3 months ago, in rail weapon upgreade section as i remember, but now that is gone...i dont know when and why...and i bought SC now just for that for nothing :S
  4. Elrobochanco

You might be thinking of the vanity laser sight colors available for the commissioner pistol.
  5. Nexus545

I was under the impression the flash suppressor removed the faction colour as well as the muzzle flash. Either that or it's just NS weapons that don't have ES colour.
  6. Yeahy

It has something to do with your graphics settings. I used to be able to see them and my brother can right now since he has a better computer, but I have turned down my settings for better fps.