Where for art though G30 Walkers on Yonder Sundy?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mojo_man, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Mojo_man

Seriously. If you want your sundy to have any semblance of an AA capability, You're stuck with the default machine guns. You can slap the Walkers on top of a Vanguard, and on the back end of a Galaxy or Liberator. Why is it these weapons cannot be used for the Sunderer as well?
    • Up x 1
  2. ExarRazor

nobody uses them because the walkers absolutely ******* suck.

they are LITERALLY a complete and total waste of certs/SC

the default basilisk/drake are like, 10 times better than the walker on ANY platform

be glad sunderers dont have to make a choice between completely worthless weapons and ones that can actually be used
  3. Riyal

At least the default guns are ok vs everything. A dual ground walkers Sunderer would be completely defenceless.
  4. LordMondando

YES YES YES YES YES.

Make the G30 walker available on the Sundy. Its THE most attacked thing from air after all. The stock HMG is fun and all, but it can't aim over 30 degrees...
  5. LameFox

Far and away the best sunderer AA is and would still be having burster MAX gunners, or using an AMS to quickly produce some when needed. Sometimes if I miss out on being the spawn point for an attack, I just set up a bit further out and become an AA station this way.
  6. LordMondando

Once you get the hang of leading with them, they... really don't suck.

Also pssst... don't tell anyone but there really good AV.
  7. Mojo_man

I disagree. Admittedly the Walkers are a great deal trickier to get the hang of, but once you do they'd server far better for driving off the veritable hordes of enemy air than the Basilisks will.