Where can I find out detailed tweak list for last patch?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by zealluck, Feb 4, 2013.

1. zealluck

My experience with my shotgun and tmg - 50 was not very good ever since patch. I wonder if it's just me(dropping fps certainly affected me) or they have been nerfed.

See, this is the problem with purchased item. We purchased them with real money or certs. 7 bucks or 1000 certs for a in game gun that look just pretty much like the default one, and then they can tweak this already sold item as wish.

I understand that they want to make the game balance, but this is a MMO remember. So if they feel like one of weapon is op then buff its counter part in the other factions. If they really want to nerf it then please refund the certs(if they would change my 7 bucks to 1000 certs, I don't really mind).
  2. Clonecenter-resident

A lot of people are having issues with weapons since the patch. I think a lot of things were changed unintentionally, at least there was no documentation for a lot of the changes we are seeing, especially to things that did not need any changes. I think it stems from poor version control. Give it a few days and we willprobably see a lot of these "stealth nerfs" reverted.