Where are the pumpkins?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Malebranche, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Malebranche

I found perhaps 1-2 after playing hours on the standard continents and none on Koltyr. So how do you expect us to complete that directive?
  2. Shadowpikachu

Gotta be the first to find it, hard to do when vehicle/air drivers can just swoop through and clean the continent minute 1.
  3. RabidIBM

I have my best rate of finding pumpkins when collecting cortium for a base. The odds of being the first to find a pumpkin in a populated area are quite low.
    • Up x 1
  4. Liewec123

They have fixed spawn locations, usually around bases and roads,
    when someone on the continent kills a pumpkin a new one will respawn at one of the spawn locations
    (I think it's random which spawn gets picked)

So it's best to play on ultra (for further object rendering) and pull an esf,
    then just rotate between a few bases near your warpgate so you are less likely to get pestered by tryhard skyknights,
    Fly slower so things can spawn in, and fly quite low so you can see the pumpkins.
  5. Towie

Agreed. You find pumpkins when and where nobody else is looking for them - quiet areas are perfect and if you are building a base, you are looking for quiet areas.