Where are the individual server forums?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Uben Qui, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Uben Qui

I cannot seem to find the server forums. Are we still waiting on these?
  2. RadarX

There are no plans to add server forums at this time.
  3. DorkSided

You should add server forum it's a great way to build communities
  4. Uben Qui

Is there a way to tell which Outfits are going to what servers that I am missing? :(
  5. Tipsy McStagger

I think the word you are looking for is "fragment", not "build".
    • Up x 1
  6. Uben Qui

I believe Dorkside is right in that regard. It is a different issue than what I need them for now.. but no one will care what happens on other servers that they do not play on. Just the one they have chosen to make their home. We will need a place to talk to each other about that server and the daily contests.. We cannot use these boards to do it. :(
  7. Ice

Oh, no no no! They were part of building the community! It's how you get to know the text behind the pixels of the enemies you encounter over and over for months and years. I don't think it was too useful within an empire but it did wonders to support inter-empire relations, rivalries, and friendships.
    • Up x 1
  8. Scorpion97

Where can I find the server forums?
  9. Akashar

Well I think it would be great for the community to have these, easier when you get on the forums for the first time to see who is where, what outfit recruits on your server when everything is shared. What would happen in these forums would be server-related only, while everything else like suggestions and whatnot would be in the main forum! I support the idea! :)
  10. Raysen

And the individual faction forums? Or the off-topic section? What about a "Suggestions & Ideas" place to not overfill the general discussions?

Devs can barely manage the game, you can't pretend they also figure out how to divide the forum sections ;D
  11. TheFlamingLemon

Reddit has different subreddits for different servers. This forum is so that players can provide feedback and have discussion about the game as a whole so dividing it into sections based on server would do as mcstagger said and fragment the community
    • Up x 1
  12. Scorpion97

They should make off topic forums
    • Up x 1
  13. stalkish

The recruiting section of the forums is split into servers, so its easy to see who is recruiting on your server.

I do agree on seperate forum sections for each server tho.

Just as a note, the forum used to contain a Vehicle section and an Off Topic section but these were removed because...........no idea really.
  14. Scorpion97

We all know that higby is close minded :p
  15. Akashar

Yeah I don't know! What I think is that while there is a recruiting section on the forums right now, which I knew about, this should be done in a "private" forum for the server. You always know in what server you play, but you don't always know you want to be recruited.