Where are the comps for the disconnect issue?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SmittyJensen, Nov 2, 2018.

1. SmittyJensen

ah yeah.. anyways another week has transpired and no news.. I'm now guessing nothing is coming and the documented comps were just lip service.

Because no one can make me believe it takes a month to generate a list of everyone with an in game disconnection during the two weeks of downtime and then award those folk with an exp booster. This is disappointing to me, DBG. More so because you stated there would be comps, not because I necessarily NEED them. But when you go and directly state exp booster and other do-goods then I expect you to be true to your word.
    • Up x 1
  2. Dreadz

Looks like they are just gonna sweep it under the rug, since we are a small minority of players they probably don't care if they loose our business.
    • Up x 1
  3. SmittyJensen

I reinstated my ticket and got this response a bit ago:

The development team is still coming to an agreement on how to proceed. We apologize for the length delay and assure you that this issue is still being given attention and will receive a solution. All we can ask is that you remain patient while this is being worked on. Thank you!

-----------------------------

So, they still claim to be working on it.. I'm not sure what they are deliberating for a whole month -- I think the solution is simple though: dual 1 week 50% exp boosters for subscribers (at the time of the 2 week d/c bug), 672 certs (48 x 14 days) per character on your account, and maybe something like 500 ISO.. and a poodle decal.

Or just give everyone who was subbing back then 2 extra weeks of sub time and skip the cert awarding.

For nonsubs: 1 50% exp booster, 0 certs, 500 ISO.

The letter itself mentioned exp booster as one of the specific do-goods so I'll mostly just take that at this point.. but the lack of communication on this specifically from Nick Silva is disappointing (who wrote the original letter). There needs to be more feedback and communication from the team and it only takes a few minutes to pop on the forums say 'hey we are really still working on coming to an agreement on how to proceed'. Come on, Nick!
  4. Dreadz

Bump, Bump, Bump.
    Flame, Flame, Flame.

I don't care if Bumping/Flaming isn't allowed.

Mods, delete the post or ban me entirely if you want.

To the community.. is there still no info on when we will be compensated?, If we have been compensated and i just haven't realized it, please some one correct me.

As a "All access member" I expect a quality service for my hard earned money that I pay for this dying game.

I'm on the verge of canceling my subscription, in 2 days ill be able to claim my 500SC, after that I'm canceling my subscription. If i am to be treated like this then i will not pay DBG any more of my hard earned money.

To the Devs/Mods.. I don't care that we are a very small minority of people and I understand you don't care if you lose a small amount of paying customers over this, but I do care and I'm not going to stand for that kind of treatment. Don't bother deleting this post, I'm saving it to a .TXT document so i can re-post this, don't waste your time, just ban me entirely from the forums, It will be the kick in the behind I need to take the plunge and remover myself from this game entirely.

Yours sincerely,
    A Paying Customer.
  5. SmittyJensen

Might be worthwhile to log a (polite) ticket with customer service inquiring about the status.

Yet I'm rather surprised by the lack of discussion (here and elsewhere) about this. Last response I got from CS was that they were still waiting and were going to ask Nick Silva personally about it if they didn't hear back soon. That was roughly a week ago..