Where are all the points gone?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Odins Son, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Odins Son

Srsly but maybe stupid question, till I didn't played since the beginning of 2015.
    In average, I made about 45000 points per hour. Honestly i'd run around with membership benefits and hero booster.
    As the booster expired I turned to another game and came back for the 3rd anniversary pack to get the hero booster again (Yes I drink the milk of the cashcow now leave me alone -_-)... but now I just make only up to 17000-25000 points hourwise. :(
    Does any one know why's that? Cause I dont have that much time to grind for the utterly needed certs...

Thx for help.
    P.S I' m doing as always... my playstyle didn't change
  2. Odins Son

Should I've made the headline bold?
  3. breeje

maybe you left the game to long and started to suck at it ?
    not that i think 17000-2500 certs suck for one hour

to answer your question:
    i really don't know what your talking about. my certs keep rising every month as i become better at this game
  4. PasitheeVS

Nowadays, those leaderboards,, e.g. your Points/Hour statistics are being calculated with the value you would have without your XP Bonuses. When you have +200% written below the minimap and have 10.000XP/h, you have to multiply this with 3 and have the value with the bonuses (Boosters, Mebership, Population, Alert etc.).

Your cert-gain shown in the leaderboards etc. however includes the bonuses.
  5. FateJH

Just for reference, it's "Where are have all the points gone?"

Anyway, are you still a member?
  6. Demigan

If you tell us what weapons and tactics you used, we might be able to point out a few OP weapons that have been nerfed in that time.
    • Up x 1