[BUG] When will reported bugs get fixed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DIGGSAN0, Mar 12, 2019.

1. DIGGSAN0

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-3075

I listened the exact steps how to replicate it.
    I guess it is a issue with all newer Weapon models... Maybe wrong parameters in the Code? I would suggest to compare the buggy Weapons with the working ones

I found this Bug and reported it 2 Years ago, somehow it is still not fixed and many Infiltrators still suffer from this.

Imagine having your class ability but it only works half as good because your weapon is buggy :/

Bug hunting makes fun if you are rewarded with a fix...why should we, the Players have the motivation to hunt down the pesky bugs if we won't get them fixed?

The Reward for hunting Bugs and Glitches should not be the ability to exploit them...
  2. Hegeteus

I know a terrifying and quite easily exploitative bug. It's hugely beneficial for the user, unlike the symbiote not working for months, breaking my loadouts.

I vaguely promised to keep it quiet, but I was thinking whether the public knowledge of this bug could encourage the devs to fix it and with any luck the other bugs too. I don't want to be nasty, but these kind of gameplay limiting bugs just hit my nerves especially.

The st Patrick's update was just so dry and unmeaningful, it's hard to not lose faith. I just want to know if we're on the verge of the big updates, or if this drought will go on without some sort of intervention.
    • Up x 2
  3. FLHuk

You can't drop that level of hint then not come through!

You've got my mind thinking how big an advantage it could be? Is it like the one where you log in as VS and the game is suddenly very easy? ;)
  4. Hegeteus

All I'll for now say it enables ridiculously fast and easy vehicle/MAX destruction without having to spend any nanites. Even a deploy shielded sunderer will melt rapidly, and I'm talking about ONE person exploiting this.

E: I'm very hesitant to post about it though, in any scenario I would come out as a villain with this no matter if my intentions were good. On the other hand, I'm not sure if it's fair either that this bug at the moment is only mine and few others' to know and exploit. Not that I have intentionally gone out and exploited it.
  5. JobiWan

That's pretty much how I'm feeling at the moment. So many promises lately but all we get are some green guns. And there are so many bugs that have been in the game for years.

I think some came back when they did the roll back a few months ago. Several times this week I've spawned at another location other than the one I selected. And I keep dropping to my death when I spawn into a gal/valk which again was supposedly fixed but has come back.
  6. FLHuk

You're just making me more moist with every word, you filthy boy! :D
    • Up x 1
  7. DIGGSAN0

I once posted a Video of how to get under the Map, it is still possible to do and they fixed nothing at all.

There was the Hitbox exploit where one guy wanted to get the Devs to notice, his main Account got banned.....
  8. Towie

...now THIS actually did make me Laugh out Loud ! Thankyou...