When were pod plants changed into incandescent light bulbs?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pikachu, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Pikachu

I went to Hossin yesterday and noticed that during night time and sometimes even day time, the infamous (but pretty) yellow pod plants glow like molten steel. Like they're made of tungsten and glow by incandescence.
    [IMG]

Normal plant to left. Glowing tungsten plant to right.
    [IMG]

I don't remember this being the case before. :confused:
  2. veselie

3. Pikachu

Bloom effect has been in since launch and I did not disabled it when it became possible. Also bloom does not affect the surface of an object.
  4. Demigan

I have the complete opposite: There's plants on Hossin that didn't eat all the fireflies in the region?
  5. Foxirus

Am I the only one who saw that you have over 7000 certs and still have not even completed the basic training directive?

For the love of the gods and all that is holy, Just go overload a generator D:
    • Up x 3
  6. JustBoo

The plants changed at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. Interestingly Skynet became self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Instead many the plants on Hossin began to glow and eat all the fireflies.

It's has since become clear that since a lying nitwit script kiddie, instead of writing a program in C++ like he was supposed to do, instead used a python( ha-ha) script he downloaded from github "to pull the plug." Then that is all Skynet did, light up some plants.(The lying comes in because he had listed years of experience with C++ but really only knew how to download python scripts from github.)

Oh and I guess it tried to take over some insignificant planet no one ever heard of. Meh.
    • Up x 3
  7. Pikachu

:confused:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]