When Video Games get Boring?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gundem, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Trudriban

right...well this isn't nearly as much fun as I thought it was so
    YOU:
    [IMG]
    ME:
    [IMG]
    GG troll better luck next time
  2. Klabauter8

Justin Bieber is also very popular and liked by many, doesn't make him a good musician though. Get a brain.
    Now back to your AAA casual sh*t with you to play your gameplay for the mentally challenged ones.
  3. Konstantinn

I played PS2 a lot until about November 2015, I play maybe once a week now. Games become boring when they have no future, and Daybreak has been promising big update for a long time now, without any real results. It'll be fun again after a break and when new big update hits (if that happens).

I'd recommend Empyrion on Steam, fun alpha game, good community. Build your own vehicles (capital ships, bases, hovercraft, fighters/transports), fly to different planets, play with other people if you wish. It's pretty obscure, relatively cheap (like 17$), lots of people compare it to Space Engineers( but with better survival elements, lighter building mechanics, better optimized), if you can run PS2 your system can run it as well, and has a lot of realistic plans for future. Like procedural galaxy in next few months. It'll keep you busy and entertained for a long while, as far as breaks go.

Another somewhat hidden gem is Mad Max, also on Steam, shorter lifespan, not much future in it, but it'll keep you busy if you like open world games with driving/shooting/fighting/exploring/story for at least a month or so.
  4. RainbowDash9

heres a list of games that i can think of on the spot that i really enjoy. idk what systems you have so ill just put that ***** right next to the name lel

Soma: PC
    Planetside 2 (trololololol)
    Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: PS4 (its on pc too but my god the port is disgusting)
    Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: 3DS (my #1 series in life. ive played every game since 2004, very addicting and entirely skill based)
    Blazblue ChronoPhantasma Extend: PS4 (also has pc but ps4 is more lively. also my second favorite series, 2D fighter)
    Skyrim: PC (come on its one of the best games ever just play it. MODS ARE FOREVER)
    Subnautica: PC (its a fun underwater survival game, really unique and always being updated)
    Grand Theft Auto V: PC (i say PC cuz things are just better lol. good for when you jsut wanna drive around or **** **** up)
    Dead Space Series: PC (always fun, interesting story, back when EA was ok)

Thats all i can think of on the spot but its a nice variety i think. idk how much any of these cost now btw
    • Up x 1
  5. Moridin6

i watch subnautica playthroughs, gives me the willies
  6. RainbowDash9

ya gots the heebie jeebies m8?
  7. bmac417(TasteOfLead)

8. Taemien

In his defense I can kinda relate. The games I play are either MMO's or something I can play on a server with friends. I really dislike single player games.

Which is why I suggested MWO. Its a sim-sortof FPS. A similar progression style as the games he listed, but very different than most shooters out there. But its not a bad idea to try out other game genres once in a while.
  9. Gundem

Well, they are all similar in that you shoot each other with bullets(Mostly), but they are all pretty different in execution.

One is a purebred Arena shooter, high skill, no freebies.

One is a WW1-2 Flight Simulator

One is a Arena based-Mech shooter

One is a MMO-FPS with Arena Shooter elements.

So similar, but different.

I will probably try out MWO, seems pretty cool.

Also, mah thread :confused:
  10. Moridin6

i really really really wish wed get some beam weapons like mechwarrior has, i love watching plasma streams burn across the horizon
  11. Trudriban

lol mad cuz bad at forumside
    • Up x 1
  12. Jake the Dog

Just chillin here waiting for my Kodiak and considering getting the Viper...
  13. Klabauter8

troll elsewhere you r*****
  14. Taemien

These damn clanners are always coming out of the wood work.
  15. Jake the Dog

Just biding my time freeborn, the wolf will rise out of the ashes!
  16. Jake the Dog

Me:
    GG mate
    • Up x 1
  17. Trudriban

Your M/L ratio: 0.4
    My M/L ratio: 1.2

get rekt m9
    • Up x 1
  18. Trudriban

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. Moridin6

:(
    • Up x 1
  20. Cyrax Servius

Buy an AR15 and a Kel Tec 2000 9mm, "assuming you're 21 with an F.I.D." Pick up about 400-500 rounds of ammo, go to rifle range and have some real fun.

Choice of caliber in the AR15 of course, my personal is .223,
    High Point is an excellent lower cost pistol cartridge carbine to the Kel Tec.

That's what I do...