When infils finally manage to chase every other player off...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zhakathoom, Jun 11, 2021.

1. DarkQuark

For the second time, that is BS and you know it.
    • Up x 4
  2. JustGotSuspended

Lol especially the stalkers. Countless time if seen them sit invisible in a corner waiting for "dA rItE tiEm to StRikE" while their whole team on point gets massacred - no idea where half the enemies are coming from because the guy doesn't want to risk decloaking to lay recon and hack terminals, despite all the /re and /tell begging him to do something.

I fact I've seen a few people snap and yell 'THERE'S AN INFIL ON POINT' to the other team after getting wiped. Or even, they go back and tk them.

Yeah when infils and teamwork come in the same sentence...nah. Sounds like something straight out a game description than reality.
    • Up x 1
  3. JustGotSuspended

Yeah bro they go through all that just to stand still after lmao what morons amiright?

Tell em not to stand still unless they have cloak bro educate them about online multiplayers!

Thank goodness there's players like you to filter out the bad apples in our community. I can't imagine the amount of noobs there'd be standing still in this game if you weren't out-skilling them hard with your sniper and cloak.

lol
  4. Blue_Lion

Giving we all know they are really good at shooting people moving, unless they run serpentine. Then they have to guess when you swerve so they have a harder time.
  5. DarkQuark

A good portion of them will miss if you are moving but there is also a good number that can hit with movement. I am sure sometimes luck has something to do with it but as many snipers as there are in each battle now they are getting lucky regularly. Now that's just my personal perception of course but the end result is a lot of "battles" just devolve into sniper fights and when infantry tries to do it's thing it gets 1 shotted over and over again.
  6. JustGotSuspended

Yeah a lot of the times they hit you while moving because extrapolation makes you a predictable target for some time. Also the fact they are invisible to line up an easy shot on you helps.

And don't forget people are dragging hitboxes to help extrapolate if a shot will hit or not. I find it happening a lot when I'm using sniper rifles, revolvers and similar high power weapons, many times the bullet shouldn't even be a hit on my screen, yet I still score the kill.
  7. Mechwolf

So... I take it infiltrators are a PC problem, on ps4 they're hardly used because of killcams and no way to counter a heavy
  8. MonnyMoony

PC has killcams too.
  9. Mechwolf

The only part of cloak flashes that need to be nerfed are roadkills while cloaked. When you're getting armor zergged it's the last bit of fun you can have against armor.
  10. Mechwolf

On mouse and keyboard I can hit with a sniper, but controller I can not