When EA Lose Star Wars Could DayBreak Pick It Up?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Armcross, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Armcross

On graphics they can match it but would sacrifice participants number.
  2. JobiWan

Doubtful, the license would cost a fortune.
    • Up x 2
  3. strikearrow

Disney will get it and screw it up just like they did to the movies.
  4. Redoubt

Its gotten to the point with Disney, that I think they're just breaking the movies to have a laugh at us. How hard would it be to write a better script. The hard part is all the effects, man, those effects are sweet.

Do you mean, pick up the disenfranchised players when the game collapses? I didn't know that their game was in such a bad condition. I read the articles beforehand, about the pay to win condition. Is it really ready to die? Am I getting you?
  5. The Rogue Wolf

"I hate sand. It's coarse and it gets everywhere. ...oooh, an alert on Indar! I'm there!"
    • Up x 4
  6. Armcross

Disney already own it, they just task EA to make games. As in Disney is EA's boss.
  7. Pat22

I wonder how successful a literal reskin of Planetsidd 2 to be star wars themed would be.
    • Up x 3
  8. Who Garou

Rebels vs Empire vs Droid Army
    But who would play the droid army?
  9. Zak Preston

Most likely it's something like The First Order vs The Resistance vs Hutt Cartel
  10. Blam320

I doubt it. Disney will probably make new games themselves, with their own pre-existing game development branch.

Besides, I'd rather new developers be hired for the PlanetSide 2 team. New content and balance at a better rate.
  11. GenTech

I'd prefer CD Projekt Red get it, then maybe we can finally get a decent SW story.
    • Up x 1
  12. Armcross

I think I know what you mean.