When Bunkers Come Out...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AlterEgo, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Neo3602

I don't think that you will beable to do that considering there is a pretty big no deploy zone for ANTs around the bases on PTS right now.
  2. Savadrin

a man can dream though.
  3. Tycoh

Random AA/AT nests on the mountain chain that lines the middle of indar and the top of the indar south eastern canyons.

For ***** and giggles, AI turrets behind the front lines just to see those tracers fly.
  4. TomGranger

Oh just for a week I wish they got ride of all no deploy zones and let the ants go wild. It would be anarchy but gosh it would be fun.

And I really really hope that bunkers and bases are permanent unless destroyed.
    • Up x 1
  5. Khallixtus

I think most people will be screwing around with these things. A lot of outfits will also make some really big stuff. That'd be really cool.

What I want, is for continents to become harder to cap, so they last 10-12 hours on average, maybe even longer. I don't know if that is the average for some servers, but it isn't for mine. Then, have all the structures permanent until the continent is capped. Once capped, then it starts fresh, but each one is permanent (unless destroyed) until then.
  6. Blippy

They expire after an hour if they're not maintained.
  7. Tycoh

Sounds reasonable.
  8. Hammerlock

dont you think the bunkers we can build soon look similar to the w40k imperial guard barracks ?
    [IMG]
    vs.
    [IMG]
    o_O
    • Up x 1
  9. Pfundi

Dont you think the weapons we use do really look like those that are used in Battlefield? They got stocks and magazines and all. And they shoot bullets and such. (Sorry, had to :p)