What's your priority when it comes to upgrades?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Dorsa, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Gaseous Snake

Off topic:

You got pretty much the same specs as me. OC my 955 to 3.8GHz (on air) too. What fps ranges do you get on yours? I start off with 60fps and pretty much goes down the longer I play.
  2. d3MMoNuL

To me that sounds like a overheating issue
  3. Mansen

It seems fairly balanced overall - it cannot be moved, the shield does nothing against shell fire from vehicles - and it has a heat cooldown if spammed.
  4. Gaseous Snake

The temps are stable around 54C so not by much and the fans are not even at 100%. I got an Antec 902 case with a Noctua NH-C14 cpu cooler which pumps more air than a hovercraft. If I didn't tie down my case, I swear it'd fly.
  5. Fafnir

It gets lower, because you're getting into bigger fights. The lowest FPS I get hangs around 30, but it's usually higher, up to 70. Overall frame rate is stable enough to enjoy the game IMO.
  6. Marzipanzer

VX6-7, then anti-tank mines, then more anti-tank mines.
  7. NoClipMyst

Well I need to spec a Sundy first. (That's my main job in my outfit. :D) But after I want to get AT mines, RT (As said before, that tanks got to stay alive!) Then maybe work on my guns, back to nano armor, sticky nades, then finally my shotguns! :)
  8. Beltway

I'm strictly demolitions, support and pilot. I cert into an advance mobile station first because nobody else seems to ever have one. I don't cert into attachments because I prefer iron sights and like to shoot from the hip. I also plan on grabbing a shotgun as I feel most NC rifles just aren't up to par with other weapons.
  9. Midax

Best upgrade so far has been AT mines. Got a fully loaded sunder on a bridge last night after we lost a tower. Put them in front of the zerg and forget.