What's the weakest server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BlackSteel97, Aug 27, 2015.

1. BlackSteel97

We all know the old discussion on which is the weakest faction... *cough*NC*cough*

But, I've been watching some Server Smash battles lately and wondered:
    Which is considered to be the weakest server? *cough*Connery*cough*
  2. Leftconsin

I'm not so sure Connery is the weakest. Connery definitely does not bring their A game to server smash.
  3. BlackSteel97

The Koreans?
  4. Yuki10

Maybe because most people on Connery don't give a flying **** about server smash?
  5. lukenukeum

This is what happens when you legalize weed, people just stop giving a *** which is why player performance is lower than average on connery than other servers.
    Wish I didn't live on west coast because playing with a bunch of stoners really ruins a game like this.
  6. IronMouse

The weakest faction is without any doubt the TR. As for the server, I have no idea.
    • Up x 1
  7. HadesR

Most people don't care ...

If you are having fun and playing by the rules that's all that matters ...
  8. ColonelChingles

Server Smash Victories Since 2014
    Emerald (including Mattherson and Waterson): 13
    Miller (including Woodman): 8
    Cobalt (including Ceres): 8
    Briggs: 4
    Connery: 3

Connery beat Cobalt once, Woodman (now part of Miller) once, and Miller once. In return, Cobalt beat Connery three times and Miller beat Connery three times as well.

Overall it looks like Connery has fairly low average BR and low playtime... so for whatever reason people on Connery just don't play as much.
  9. FieldMarshall

Well server smash cant really be used for deciding who the best and worst server is, because they apparently limit how many of the "best" people each server can bring.
    Ever since i learned that, i didnt really see the (competitive) point of SS anymore.
    If they're not allowed to bring all their best people, how are they going to figure out who is best.
  10. ColonelChingles

You pick the best of the best and bring them?

Otherwise if one team could bring 100 of their best people and the opposing side brought 500 of theirs... it would hardly be fair. ;)
  11. HadesR

But that's not how the Fairness Doctrine ( Or Everyones a Special Flower ) rule works ..