What's the deal with daily deal? (0% discount)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by steverowland, Nov 21, 2012.

1. steverowland

Why are the items in daily deal 0% discounted?
    Yesterday it was some skull helmet in deal for 500SC and it is 500SC today even after it expired and now there is weapon H-V45 for the same price as it was at the launch.

I was looking forward to the deals as I always buys things I don't even use or need just because they are 50% off or something, but this seems like making people believe it was discounted so they think its good deal, where it actually wasn't discounted at all.

There should be original price included as well so it should be like 750SC now 500SC.
  2. Strite

Agreed. I bought the bloody helmet as I have over 10000 SC in my wallet only to find it wasn't even discounted.
  3. daicon

I think you gotta be a premium member to buy the skull masks, and the sale lets you buy it without premium
  4. Kane Hart

Prem members are treated like garbage don't forget. I mean your committing $15 a month and still have to pay for things lol.
  5. steverowland

No, I can still buy the same mask that was in deal yesterday even without premium.
    And the weapon was also available yesterday to non-premium and in deal it has the same price.