What's next for PS2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Badname707, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Badname707

Now that the construction system is in place, what do you guys think is going to be the next major content release? What would you all like to see?

Personally speaking, I'd like to see them focus on teamplay elements, especially communications and interaction between teams and solo players.
  2. Scr1nRusher

Balance related patches.
  3. ArcKnight

lets not forget further optimization to improve performance

and the all important hacker-witch-hunts....... we all want them kicked out of this game permanently by any means necessary (less hackers equals less rage quits due to these trouble makers causing trouble)
  4. Hoothers

BUFF VANU WEAPONRY
    AND
    BAN CHEATERS
    Vanu atm dont have any queues anywhere , and that is because a lot less players play vanu, because their weapons are the weakest
    Look at those TR crying from the VR....they joined for ez kills and steamrolls
    Look at all the raven and matlock maxes, crying from VR now, same reason, they liked OP
    vr IS op NOW BOIS
    And Fair
  5. NinjaKitten

I just want real working Warpgates. Going to the console like we do now was suppose to be temporary.
  6. Badname707

Outside of balancing the stuff they just put in, I really hope they don't make a rebalance their next major focus. I'd be okay with more optimization, but I think balance isn't in so bad a spot right now.
  7. RainbowDash9

even though i know youll completely ignore this and spout more stupid stuff, i will say that a lot of it has to do with people generally wanting a more traditional war experience. look at how mad people get about future styled cods lol

anyway on topic, i dont exactly know what MAJOR stuff they could put out, but im pretty sure wrel said on facebook that rocket rifle is coming soon :eek:
    As for an update i personally want? galaxies carrying vehicles. would really compliment ANTS now too.
  8. thebigbortishbort

i am eagerly awaiting that rocklet rifle (drools) , but uh yeah galaxy carrying vehicles have been asked for a while and would be amusing , but it probably won't happen for the sake of no biolab sundies or some other amusing ****e.
  9. RainbowDash9

we never really had that issue back when you could carry vehicles on the back of em carefully lol
  10. DeadAlive99

Yeah, balance should be something that is continuously worked on. A major balance update would be royally depressing because I would rather see new content, new mechanics and new meta.

As far as how things are balanced now, all I can really say is that the TR on Connery are really annoying. Even with the faction pop balance now, they're still annoying. I don't know what it is. I think maybe they're driven entirely by ego, especially the Mosquito pilots.
  11. thebigbortishbort

because it was a some what sketchy process and resulted in death a majority of times , which while very amusing , limits it.

also people don't have the organisational skills to do it in numbers sadly
  12. RainbowDash9

these damn impatient children theese days.....STAY OFF MY LAWN!