What TR Gear is this guy wearing?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Atlas9802, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Atlas9802

[IMG]
    So I found this awesome screenshot of a Heavy Assault, and I would like to know;
    1. What armor is he wearing (He looks so buff and cool)?
    2. What is the name of the camo he wearing? (It seems to reveal a lot more metal on his chest which I love)
    3. What helmet is he wearing?
    (Side note, what is the name of the camo on the screenshot taker's gun?)

If I can get some names that would be awesome, I am really getting into cosmetics in this game.
  2. SW0V

You can go to VR training as TR and find out for yourself in less than 5 mins.
    But anyway.
    Looks like he's wearing composite armor and a Frumentarii helmet with black camo (directive reward). The gun camo is Spiderweb camo.

FYI, that blue square thing in the middle of the helmet is either some kind of funky reflection or a graphics bug or it's a dev. In any case, you can't obtain it as a normal player.
  3. Kalari

the little blue thing on the helm looks like a map marker for the prowler
  4. Atlas9802

Correct, it is.

The thing that made me doubt that is his feet which appear to be some sort of camouflage camo
  5. SW0V

You're absolutely right. I'm not used to seeing blue prowler markers...

No camo completely covers you. There are always little faction colour highlights. The red on his shoes is from the composite armor. Although the image quality is quite low, I could be mistaken. Looking closer at his arm it looks like he's actually using the spiderweb camo (the same camo as the gun) just with poor lighting making it look darker.