What to buy with Station Cash?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dictatorfish, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Sinoby

Skull helmets!
    On a serious note - I would by some essentials for other classes to make yourself more versatile:
    - second burster arm
    - Annihilator
    - Saron HRB (I gues you are vanu :))
  2. datfluttershy

Until you realize that the starting weapons are the most balanced once that are okay if not good at all field that count. The only reason to buy a weapon with SC is that the stats and handling fits your playstyle more then the Default weapon.
  3. Darth_MV

I agree. But the problem is, you have to spend a HUGE amount of SC + certs to get a new main gun that you don't even know if you are going to get well with it (you just have to rely on stats).

It would be VERY cool to have a test area to test weapons and configs, so you don't waste money on stuff you later realize you don't need / like.
  4. RzeznikZLasu

I spend a lot of SC 9000+ in shop.

1 the best are camouflages.
    I suggest eg. giraffe for indar fighting.On tank one use camouflages is enough.

2 Sniper rifle like RAMS .50 bullet speed and very low buller drop rock over stock.
    Is easier make headshots with it. Take that with fastest bullet speed.(If you TR with only semi automatic rifle)

3. 2nd Burster for max the best AA gun in game it makes me happy even if i don t get kills deter like hell its a lot of better than
    skyguard.

4 I don t recommend buying other weapons they are often nerfed/ballanced like Zephyr,Dalton, Carv-S nut if you play some clas much more than other buy good 1000cr weapon and improve it.
    FR eg. Liberator weapons got massive nerfs INRV vision nerf, bullet drop and AA has beed buffed.

After few month i think were worth buying camouflages,Rams .50,burster,rocked pods (for cool rocket spam effect),HE gun in lighting,burster and some class specific weapon to upgrade .
  5. Xasapis

If isn't a huge difference, but it is a difference nevertheless. It starts at 25% and goes up 5% for each month subscribed until it reaches 50%. People that got the six month subscription told me that they get the 50% bonus from day 1.

And no, the game is not pay to win, although I'm sure that many people have purchased guns to alleviate frustrating moments, only to realise later that the guns were not the problem. I have the feeling frustration is the no.1 reason that drives any impulse weapon buys in this game.