[BUG] What should I do because of missing NSO Items?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MichaelS, May 4, 2019.

1. MichaelS

Can we get a clear statement on what are your plans for missing NSO Construction Items or Weapons?
    Is this a thing that is resolved by a patch within the next days, or is there a need to contact support?

And if I contact support, to they know about the problems? Or do I just get the answer that this behaviour is intended for NSO (like last time) and you rolled out a parial fix for it a day later?
  2. BorgUK1of9

The update has been such a fubar in regard to bugs I doubt they have had time to think about working as intended, right now it's sticky tape and string to fix the leaks.
    Alpha release level update, I would say its going to take a month to sort this mess out.
    • Up x 1
  3. Eternaloptimist

I have an NS Op with repair gun not granting directive points and no directive for sticky 'nade although I have one and have made kills with it. DBG suggests it is an in-game bug and I need to sort it out through deleting and reloading some files in the file list but frankly I CBA. I did validate game assets but that didn't do anything
  4. MichaelS

At least we get XP. So far it seems that i cant get more Directive points in the Build tree because of missing items and bugs :/
  5. Eternaloptimist

This is an important response because it seems you have the same problems as me. DBG response to my ticket suggests that they think it is a client bug unique to my toon and can only be fixed locally. If it is actually a server bug then maybe they can fix it for us. Thanks for confirming that I am not the only one with this problem, as I am not technical (to the extent that my computer would probably explode if I tried to mess around with the useroptions.ini or whatever).