What non-combat THING do you want to see added so badly it hurts?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Epic High Five, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Mastermind

Please bring back Warpgate Vehicle Teleport to different continents. I was so used to PS1 in the beginning i was flying my scythe in the warpgate in the middle part where you used to warp wondering why it didnt work for like 5 minutes
    • Up x 2
  2. treeHamster

Terribad idea. It would get SUPER abused. You could drop a Sundy (or Sundy's) onto places like the Skydock, the Crown, or the Ascent and setup an AMS then crash the base with only ONE Galaxy.

Not sure if you remember but before they nerfed the Crown, the most epic way to take the base was to sneak in as an Infiltrator, flip the vehicle terminal, spawn an AMS, then set it up in the bay and spawn a massive force inside the tower. You could effective crash the base in 35 seconds flat, and the defenders had no way to stop you (once you got the Sundy spawned).

Even worse, you could haul in tanks to drop into bases where they shouldn't be and we'd be RIGHT back to vehicles camping spawns with barrels 6 inches from the shields.

it might sound like a good idea, but it would get abused to no end.
  3. treeHamster

They are going to do that.

One thing I want back is destroying vehicles to be counted towards your Auraxium medal. AV weapons take FOREVER to get the Auraxium on because vehicles don't count as kills anymore.
  4. Meeka

A Vanu dating service, to hook up with those lonely, hot Vanu chicks clad in tight, body conforming spandex that are left alone and needy because of the effeminate nature of the Vanu men. ;)
  5. SpaceKing

They said a while ago they were planning it
  6. Cab00se187

They were suppose to do this a year ago :oops:
  7. b0nsa1

8. Predator01cz

I don't know if you noticed, but lately there's plenty of these red circles on maps, where you will get a nice red text if you try to deploy your AMS sundy there.
    As for tanks in places where they shouldn't be, I don't think it will make much difference whether you have a tank on a BIOLAB helipad or a dalton trying to look inside.
    As for bases where tanks can't get inside are usually the same bases that tanks can't get outside. And I don't think any sane tank pilot wants to be in one cage with armor thirsty light assaults.

It would need some proper adjustments, more No-deploy zones, Galaxy would take some time to detach/attach the armor, not just drop'n'run/grab'n'run
  9. Gav7x

Go back to league of legends
  10. Gav7x

THE FLAIL
  11. treeHamster

You didn't see the Dev AMA notes did you? Something they are looking at doing is setting up in-vehicle squad spawns. That idea, already, is a TERRIBAD because it could create platoon/outfit spawn points at the flight ceiling using Galaxy's. Combine your idea, and you could put a spawn just about anywhere you wanted.

Also, if you look, biolabs don't have those circles. Do you REALLY want people putting AMS's inside the domes? Imagine someone putting a couple AMS's up in the biolab.

No, vehicles shouldn't be allowed to be carried. Especially with how bad the Harasser is in this game. I could just SEE someone putting an ammo Sundy inside a biolab then putting a few harassers in to guard all entrances. And you guys think MAX's were a problem.
  12. Thpthpthp

Battlecries like in Chivalry.
  13. uhlan

Don't be fooled!

Actual footage from the early days of Amerish...

• Up x 1
  14. Scatterblak

Mouse yaw in the flight model, like every other game with a plane ever. The only reason I don't bother with planes.
    • Up x 1
  15. Kalendric

Propaganda speakers at the warpgate broadcasting inspirational message to gird the Terran Heart before heading into battle to conquer for the republic.

Also, deployable flagpoles. Maybe with outfit logos on flags.
    • Up x 3
  16. Predator01cz

1)No I haven't heard of such terribad idea, but coming from SOE it's not really surprising.

2)Implying it would be a huge technical difficulty to put up more no-deploy zones (such as the Biolab domes) (even though we're talking about SOE here)

3)I would actually love to see that, being such a simple logistic task for any unorganized zerg to pull off, such sight surely won't be a scarcity. And the harasser friendly environment of biolabs filled with HA thirsty for dumpfire RR kills will surely make this a free win tactic.. Even if the sight is going to last only so long before the one sided massacre is over, I would absolutely redeploy 3 times (with the current spawn options mechanic) to move into the Biolab 3 hexes away from me and satisfy myself with the sight of such proof of terribad ideas and gamebreaking mechanics that SOE offers so little of.
  17. BadAsElite

A mobile Canteen and a working Toilet in the field please. Even if its a Sunderer upgrade.
  18. treeHamster

Like this?

[IMG]
  19. WyrdHarper

A proper mailing system instead of tells, or at least a chat filter for tells. It'd be nice to not have to wade through lots of other posts to read them, and it would also be nice to be able to save your messages and write more than a few short lines in some cases.
  20. FieldMarshall

Weather or Sanctuaries