What NC faction trait?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sagabyte, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Paperlamp

Weapon stats tell me whether a gun is overpowered, I do not care at all whether it is "over performing". Especially in this case considering the average engagement ranges in PS2 favors neither of these weapons, they have to be used by players who understand their role and how to make use of them.

I will also just never care about the performance metrics on their own, as they are skewed by bad players and players trying to use guns they don't understand. They can show when some things are clearly way too easy to succeed with but these two weapons are too niche to throw up any flags even though one is clearly way better than the other.
  2. Aegie

Right, so you think it is over powered but have no evidence to that effect.
  3. LibertyRevolution

NC faction trait is herding cats...
    No one listens, no one works together..
    It is the freedom faction, so the faction that doesn't want to fallow orders..

It is like you take a bunch of alpha males and then try and get them to work together..
    Everyone thinks their idea is best.. no talking anyone into anything.

NC= Don't listen to command
    TR= Command is right (even when totally wrong)
    VS= If you have a logical thought, others get behind it, if its dumb idea, they will ignore your input.

These faction traits apply to all US servers, not sure if its different in EU..