What loadouts do you guys use?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Heywire56, May 12, 2014.

1. Heywire56

I am having trouble figuring out loadouts for my TR and NC light assaults. What loadouts do you guys use?
  2. Plunutsud pls

Carbine LA as primary and Shotgun LA as secondary.

C4 on all LA loadouts, of course.

I still don't see the point of drifter jump jets.
  3. Redwave

Depends on the situation that you are in... Right now, I am still deciding but you can go
    Trac 5 with 2x relflex sight ,suppressor, laser sight for close to med range and
    T5 amc with compensator, forward grip, 2x reflex sight and with whatever ammo option you can get

As for NC, the AF-19 Mercenary is a good all around weapon, I would recommend you get a 2x reflex sight, forward grip, and suppressor

This loadout I run with my TR char:
    Nanoweave armor
    Frag grenade
    Standard Jump Jets
    C4
    This is for my NC:
    Ammunition belt (due to the low ammo in the reserve)
    Frag grenade
    Standard Jump Jets
    C4
    When they get better they are more worth it for now just stick to the standard frag grenades
  4. Iridar51

5. Heywire56

This helps, thanks
  6. Heywire56

Nice guide, I will need time to read it though so far I read the section and it helped thank you
  7. Kronic

Lynx/Jag/NS-11C/Cougar
    JJ
    NW5/Ammo Belt
    Frags
    Medkits

Any fast reload gun w/ NV Scope (usually NS-11C but the Lynx reload decently quick now too)
    JJ
    Grenade Bandolier
    Smoke Nades
    Medkits/C4 depending on where I am or what I'm doing

CQC Weapon
    JJ
    NW5/Grenade Bandolier
    Frags
    C4
  8. Heywire56

I like all three of these loadouts a lot
  9. CerealBox

Really depends what I need to do.
    But my default is:
    Gun
    Pistol
    Nanoweave
    Jump Jets
    Smoke Grenade
    Medkits
  10. Iridar51

Your loadout is much too convoluted. I just use weapons and stuff.
    • Up x 2
  11. Badmagic362

No flash grenade love here? I always pair a flash grenade with a shotgun.
    C4 always, because that is what a LA does.
    JumpJet
    NanoWeave unless it's a large fight, then grenade bandolier with frags.
  12. Pathogenic

I've been trying out the flashes since I usually rock UBSL on my Compact S. They've saved me a few times, but the timer is a PitA. A second, maybe two shorter and it would be awesome. I still want to bounce it places, but it's too unwieldy at ~4 seconds to detonate with PS2's nade physics.

I mostly just tweak the loadout on my Compact S and go with Hunter or Magshot based on the situation.
    JJs for ability, tool slot is empty, suit is NWA or Nade Belt, utility can go either way, magcutter for knife, boxers for player.
  13. Epic High Five

X11 (IRNV/adv grip/comp/HVA if ur baller, IRNV/laser/HVA if ya ain't)
    Rebel w/ darklight
    JJ
    Ammo belt max (grenade bandoleer max for biolabs/towers)
    Frags
    C4 duh

This is my tower stomp/biolab loadout, wherein fools are taught to not underestimate high alpha guns in CQC. The loadout is called "NC AS F*CK" followed by FREEDOM over and over until it cuts off.

Flash is too unreliable for my tastes, though I am very fond of the terror one can unleash with 4x smoke grenades
  14. Hibiki54

I have 7 loadouts for NC Light Assaults. However, the only difference is using either Jump or Drifter Jets. Pistol doesn't matter.

• Base Loadout -- AF-4A Bandit, Advanced Shield Capacitor, Flash Bang, Med-kits
    • Demo Loadout -- Gauss Compact S with smoke launcher, Flak Armor, Smoke Grenades, C-4
    • Sneak Loadout -- AF-4 Cyclone with Suppressor, Ammo Belt, Flash Bang, Med-kits
    • PA Loadout -- GD-66 Claw with extended magazine, Ammo Belt, Frag Grenade, Med-kits
    I use the new AF-4A Bandit because I wanted to use a big damage carbine with a fast rate of fire and .75x ADS modifier. Most of my engagements are within 20-30m, so the steep drop off and velocity loss does not bother me. I use a flash suppressor, soft point ammo and fore-grip for better ADS control. It was either use this or the more accurate but less damaging NS-11C. If you intend to engage at longer ranges, use the GD-23 Razor with HVA. If you plan to just dive down and hip-fire, use the GD-7F. The ACX-11 and AF-19 Mercenary are the two best all-around carbines when you equip laser sights on either one.
  15. Copasetic

I prefer adv shield over nanoweave. To me adv shield is always useful whereas nanoweave is only useful in situations where that one extra bullet would have saved my life, and since C4 takes the place of medkits I rely on my shield much more than other classes would. But I guess it depends on how you play, I tend to evade and dive for cover as soon as I'm shot at so I'll often survive with only a few hits taken. If you tend more toward ramboing every engagement then nanoweave is probably the better bet.

Besides that I usually run some carbine depending on range, either the Lynx or the AMC, or whatever I'm working on auraxing at the moment.

I tried flash grenades for a while but in my opinion they're worthless.
  16. Posse

CQC loadout

VX6-7 (use whatever equivalent you have on TR/NC)
    Nano 5
    Jump Jets
    Medikits

All around loadout

Change VX6-7 for Zenith, that's it.

ESF loadout

Solstice
    Nano 5
    Jump Jets (because I didn't cert drifters yet)
    C4 x2

(the idea is that if I'm about to lose my ESF, I bail and try to C4 a tank or something)
  17. Heywire56

Yeah I wanted to use Flah Grenades but the problem is that they blind you, and what good is it to use a grenade that blinds you? I prefer to use Grenade Bandolier and x3 or x4 frag grenades. Nice loadout by the way, need to improve my aim though for the AC-X11, and yeah, for the TR I run Nanoweave but for the NC I just can't due to the low ammo in the reserve...
  18. Heywire56

Nice loadout, but for now I want to use the GD-74 and try it out then I'll switch to the AF-4A Bandit. But those loadouts you posted gave me some good ideas, thanks.
  19. Heywire56

The only way that I would use advanced shield capacitor is if I was in a mid-long range fight:
    Razer GD-23 with +2x reflex sight+forward grip+compensator or no compensator (don't know yet) and HVA
    Advanced Shield Capacitor
    Frag Grenades
    Jump Jets
    Medical Kits

And I agree that the Flash grenades suck
  20. TheSeer

It really depends on what gun I am trying to Auraxium, so I build a kit around a gun.

Right now I am trying to Auraxium the Solstice Burst.

Solstice Burst
    HS/NV
    Flash Suppressor (because I am already burst firing anyway)
    Laser Sight (for close range surprise attacks)
    Jump Jets 5
    Grenade Bandolier 3
    Smoke Grenades
    Medical Kit 4

And here is another one that I am experimenting

Solstice SF
    HS/NV
    Compensator
    Underbarrel Smoke Grenade Launcher
    Soft Point Ammunition
    Jump Jets 5
    Advanced Shield Capacitor 5