What is wrong with NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tonberry76, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Tonberry76

sometimes i don't get how pll play this game and am rely :confused:

we had way more players and tanks and some airplanes to capture this area
    the VS had only a few players

and not none NC was going to A and hold it
    so i run there and try to hold it

only i get kilt be a cloaker
    til the VS pop up allot of players but we stile had the zerg power and stile we cant get to A

i think WTF is the NC doing we had a change to capture that area and you blow it
    after so 30 min we capture that area

i was rely sad we can capture that area easy in so 4 min
    but maby you guys w8 til VS pop more players so you can farm

i don't no but its not what i wanne see rely am here to capture areas and not to farm

here a pic as you can see we had plenty of players and tanks
    [IMG]

i hope some players can tell me why some faction play this kind of battle am rely :confused:
  2. iller

en sea am so bad death kill slant most time they no leave cakebox. fear make it worse. take hostage point require to use key plank and brain. en sea roll en sea first place to make big sound not big brain. even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly
    • Up x 5
  3. AzureKnight

The NC players actually tend to play like they're actually in the war. That means, they fight for paychecks. There's no point in capping if your certs--paycheck, I mean paycheck, are going to end.
  4. starlinvf

Fact: The majority of a server population are mindless lemmings, that have infact regularly thrown themselves at the game's equivalent of a meat grinder.

Incidentally, as a single empire's population increases, this issue becomes more pronounced as one bad player is a capable of interfering with the effectiveness of 2 average player. This then snow balls as their numbers increase, and start getting in the way of good players.... This exists in Air, Infantry and Ground vehicle player. Too many stupid players camping the edge of the front line, and clogging path ways for competent players. Without the ability to move around a clog, actual useful players can't do what they do best.

This is why the empire that holds a pop advantage on a server actually becomes less effective as their numbers would suggest. And also the reason why Connery players never seem to get better over time.
  5. DJPenguin

I told everyone to stay back so i could capture the point single-handedly.
    • Up x 2
  6. PostalDude

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Furluge

I'd tell you about the time I spoke entirely in derp when playing NC and how well it worked out, but, last time I did that it was deleted for trolling.

So.. I'm sure NC are fine intelligent chaps in their daily lives.
    • Up x 1
  8. Trudriban

Wowowowowah, hold the **** up there bud!

That is 2 too many carrots!
  9. FABIIK

What server ?

Because last time I checked stupidity was equally distributed among factions...
  10. dohh

Is this on Connery? Cause I see this EVERY DAY
    • Up x 1
  11. Elrohur

Oh come on, it's the same behavior in every faction.
    Since NC is overpopulated for a couple of weeks (months maybe), the effect is accentuated.
  12. NovaAustralis

Check the last link in my signature block for a possible explanation...
    ;)
  13. ncDieseL

Yup, that's the NC. I was in a massive 48+ vs 48+ Bio Lab fight once, and we had the population advantage. After failing to get a single point in the Bio Lab, I started to wonder where the 48+ NC were. When I checked the map, most of them were sitting outside in their tanks.

The average NC players mindset is "you go get the point, I'll wait here in my tank and collect the capture XP".
  14. ncDieseL

Don't get me wrong, tanks have their place, but you don't bring 30 tanks to a bio lab fight.

EDIT: That was meant to be an edit, not a reply to my own post!
  15. AzureKnight

Any time I've played as them, it's always seemed more of "Let's not push the point and instead farm until we get kicked out by their numbers increasing. but we won't leave right away, no, we'll get farmed for longer than we farmed them and finally after 20 minutes to an hour of doing his, we'll pull out"

At least, that seems to be about half of Connery platoons...
    • Up x 1
  16. FABIIK

They might have joined the infantry if they had been able to just deconstruct their tanks and recoup the resources.

Myself I have a hard time ditching a vehicle and giving it as free XP to the hated enemy... :mad:
  17. Kn4ck3br0d37

10/10 had no idea what I was reading.
    • Up x 1
  18. ncDieseL

It doesn't take long to get the resources back. If they didn't want to ditch their tanks, why not take them somewhere they can make a difference? The problem is they made it look like we had 48+ in the hex, so the enemy had to respond with similar numbers, which meant we were heavily outnumbered in the actual bio lab.
  19. phreec

Ah, vehicle wh**es. They don't care about who owns the base, they're just there for easy kills.