What is with all the constant hate of the Infiltrator ans obsession with anti-armor weapons?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ztiller, Jan 30, 2013.

1. albeido

another player put it very well. your playstyle perhaps may be effective. but its not how an infiltrator should be. what you have is a run and gun style in your face unit. where as an infiltrator should spend 90% of his time crouching and moving around the perimeter to gain a tactical advantage. moving slowly and avoiding confrontation, waiting for that pivotal moment to max his impact in a fight. should have almost no in your face combat ability, in a 1v1 upfront close quarters fight you should pretty much be garanteed to lose. your kills should only come from sneaking. think solid snake. like your playing metal gear solid or something.

what you are displaying is a light assault type unit that cannot fly. even your cloaking is hardly used and when it is being used its more likely that the enemy is just ignoring you as an ineffective anti infrantry unit. perhaps to their dismay but ignoring you intentionally non the less. in battlefield bad company 2 i used to play a similar playstyle with the 50 cal sniper rifles using it as an assault rifle and one shotting torso hit kills. this imo is lame.
  2. Carl 99

What your talking about, (an option for a slower sneakier gameplay), is fine and balanced if taken as just that. The issue is some people at thread start where talking about how the old school infs could singlehandly determine the course of a battle all by themselves. No other class in a fight above a certain size has that power save by sheer chance. Asking for infs to be able to do it as a defualt class capability is just well asking for the class to be made IMBA.
  3. Skeith

you know this is a first for me,it's the first time that i see someone actually tryng to explain that the infiltrator is fine and bringing evidence to it

@ztiller no offence but do you pretend that people will get your actions seriously by showing that you can walk decloaked past a tank line and enemies who arent even giving attention?

and dont say it's skill,it's not,if you are walking in front an entire army without the cloak,it's so obvious that they are blind,hell you even walked on top of a magrider

plus,your idea of causing disruption it's kinda curios,walk right inside the enemy base,hope that i dont get seen,decloak in front 4 enemies hack a terminal and run away

well sheet son,if i knew that to became a good infiltrator i had to walk right in the enemy face, i would have done that years ago.

on a more serious note,do you want a proof that the infiltrator it's completely useless in serious play?

well maybe you should watch some empire showdown or some top tier outfit out there,because HE IS NOT USED AT ALL.

you say that we are disruptive,mhmh,how?,or better how are we more disruptive than a HA or a MAX?,both of these classes can go inside a building and cause 10 times the havoc that we can do by hacking a terminal.

you say that we dont need C4?then explain me,why the medic needs that?,they are an healing class they shouldnt have it in the first place,surely they dont need it more than a saboteur.

but the most hilarious thing i had to read about you is how you claim that our cloak is fine

a cloak that lasts 12 seconds and that unless you are still and crouched can be seen even if you are blind.

that produces a sound louder than a chainsaw once it gets turned off

that prevents you from shooting,wich means that if you get caught you die

and on top of that it's even countered by the IRVN.

the thing that makes me sick,is how many infiltrators get to do some cool stuff against, low experienced or unaware opponents,then come here with the balls on the table and shout the same bullcrap

"the class is fine L2P"

no sir we are not fine,and im a rank 60 TR infiltrator, i played the infiltrator since the beta,yes i can kill stuff,yes sometimes im able to do something awesome even with my limited amount of tools.

but never even in my mind i would claim that the class is fine just because i can use it better than most.

take example from the Drankthekoolaid he is an awesome guy,he posts a lot of stuff to actually help other infiltrators but he doenst came here in the forums trash talking about a class that desperately need some attention right now.

TL DR

dont base that something is fine just because you can do well with it
    • Up x 3
  4. Taibhsean

There does tend to be an over abundance of vehicles in the game. I find myself useless far too often because there is nothing I can do except shoot anyone that comes out to repair, use the sensor to give their position away and verbally call positions out.

I propose an alternative to the sensor dart gun. Target painter. You have to paint the target for X sec then an anti armor missile strikes them. Then there is a X sec or even 1 min CD before you can use it again. If you fail to maintain the paint for the full duration, the strike is cancelled and the cool down starts.
  5. MightyMouser

Cloakers (and Snipers) were generally accepted to be the most balanced play styles in PS1; if anything they were said to be underpowered. (Ironicly, most of the complaints about the class were about players misusing them as 'amptards' who just tried to cloak around and shoot people in the back. Which is now the basis for the entire class...) So, yes they have an ability to steer the course of the entire battle and thus have the potential for much more power than any other class. That requires a great deal of skill, patience, and determination on the part of the infiltrator, and most importantly it only takes one vigilant player on the other side to completely prevent the infiltrator from being effective.

And this isn't just me blowing smoke, you can go read the PS1 forums and anywhere you see cloaking threads you'll see confirmation of that; Yes, the class has a greater potential than any other, but it also has the steepest learning curve, and the easiest to implement counter (which can consist of a guy sitting semi-afk eating a sandwich, and watching a choke point)
  6. TokyoF6

I have played this game for roughly a week, playing Infiltrator 99.9% of the time, I LOVE it, I think all that needs to be changed is the removal of the cloaking sound. It is a dead give away, and also gets freaking annoying, I camp in enemy bases all the time, most fun is creeping into crown and wrecking everything, I get about 7-10 kills before attracting to much attention. I then bail and wait a bit so everyone thinks I am gone, rinse and repeat! SO MUCH FUN!
    Tip-use corners,shrub, darkness. You'll have the person chasing you run straight past you. I get away from most people that way haha
    I would like the ability to disrupt enemy vehicles but other then that NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE CLASS AT ALL!
    • Up x 1
  7. OldMaster80

You get 7-10 kills before the attract the attention, and you still want to have that sound removed? I guess you don't even have the SMG. Do you realize that sound is the only thing that gives a chance to survive to your targets? Because with the proper weapons they're 100% death once you're close.

Seriously, you also want the "I WIN" button?
  8. Ztiller

If it is not skill, then i shouldn't need 4 pages of tutorials to tell people how i do it. Also, if it were not for skill, then everyone else would be able to do it aswell. You are doing exactly the same thing as so many others here. You blatantly dismiss success, simply because you don't like how it is accomplished. To claim that what i do is purely based on luck is absurd and ridiculous, but it would explan why you are not capable of doing it.

Instead of learning, you try to find excuses.

Yes, there is a element of luck involved. Just like with every other class. Luck determines wether there is a Nisper seroed in on your head the second you open your map or a vehicle terminal. Luck determines wether you step on a mine while rounding a corner, or run facefirst into a Hacksaw max. Luck determines wether that liberator zephyr above you targets the guy to your left instead of you. Luck determines wether that grenade the enemy threw just bounces off far away from you, or locks you down and kills you.

http://www.quotesbuddy.com/uploads/2010/08/Sports-Quotes-Wallpaper-101.jpg

But for you to blatantly dismiss everything as luck only shows that you are the one incapable of utilizing the class, not that i am.

That. And then snipe entrenched enemies, Take out medic, disturb MAXs, kill repairing engineers, swap class and destroy the spawn sunderer, hack AA turrets and AP turrets and turn them agaisnt their own etc.

You obviously didn't even watch the videos.

Sure. Please provide me proof that the infiltrator is bad. I'm eagerly waiting for solid evidence. Oh, and while you are at it, please prove how my videos are "completely useless." Apparently, taking out AA guns and destroying 3 enemy Prowlers in a matter of minutes is considered "useless" nowadays. Who would have known?

And then they die, and the enemy is back to where they were. You seems to fail to understand what i have said before: The infiltrator is NOT a direct confrontation class. He acts indirectly, to weaken the enemy, allowing your friends to push through. THe medic acts indirectly by strengthening the lines etc.

I don't believe i ever said they needed it. But what is with the childish "Why is he allowed to have it, but not me?" attitude here?

And still i use it perfectly well, time after time after time after time. But oh, when i use it, it's just "luck."

The sound it makes is so ridiculously overplayed. I have practically never been detetake example from the Drankthekoolaid he is an awesome guy,he posts a lot of stuff to actually help other infiltrators but he doenst came here in the forums trash talking about a class that desperately need some attention right now.cted because of it, yet people are screaming like it is the end of the world. Anyone who is not actively listening for it, will miss it.

No, if you die when you get caught, then you are incompetent. I have proven, several times, and demonstrated how in tutorials, how to survive if you get spotted.

And still i managed to use it perfectly fine. However, this have been changed in the latest patch anyways.

And what makes me sick is how many people that refuse to learn the class, and then come here with the balls to claim the class is wrong. And when someone tries to prove them wrong, they get angry and scream that it was just luck. Even after the 4th video he puts up.

Apparently, just because you have played it much doesn't mean you can use it, given how i am lvl 52, have only played since official release, yet have still managed to pull these things off, and do it so often that i don't even want to record it anymore.

All that comment shows is that you are bad at utilizing the class, not that the class is bad.

I did post a tutorial. 4 pages actually. And i have posted numerous videos. But when you see them, all you scream about is Luck. But apparently that does not count.

TL;DR: dont base that something is bad just because you can't use it.

Well, that was a very mature response.
  9. TokyoF6

oldmaster, no. you do realize that the cloak is not permanent and completely invisible yeah? pfft I do not need a smg, all classes are OP when you know how to use them, cry more, oh and more sarcasm please!
  10. Saberune

I'm a little on the new side so take this with a grain of salt. I started this game as an infiltrator. I enjoyed it. It took me a little time to get the hang of it, but I'm coming around.

One thing that seems to be working well enough is the sniping, when I get an opportunity to do it, that is. There sure does seem to be a lot of vehicles rolling around, though. It's hard to headshot someone when they're tucked safely away in a shell of armor. But when I do get the chance, I enjoy it.

One thing that has always bothered me about the whole hacking thing; I've sneaked into bases and hacked terminals, and for a minute, I thought I was accomplishing something. And then I'm suddenly reminded that "oh yea!" those terminals get unhacked by anyone else who can be bothered to spend 10 seconds running into a spawn room, accessing the pain wall-protected terminals inside that, and swapping over to their zero-certed infiltrator and undoing all my hard work.

It kind of takes the piss out of you, ya know? No matter how careful and deliberate you are, you can never remove an HA's ability to rehack your terminals. It should be just a little less easy to change classes at will. Maybe the spawn room forcefields should be one-way only? Maybe you should only be able to change classes during respawn or redeployment? This way you either come into the battle as an infiltrator, you find an unprotected terminal, or you have to take a dirt nap to swap out. I don't know. All I do know is, while the concept of hacking is solid and potentially a tide-turner, the actual implementation is less than profound. Anyone, and I do mean anyone who feels like it can counter hacking. The unprotected terminals should, of course, be left as-is. Any infiltrator not smart enough to hack those first deserves to be frustrated.

Second, why does a combat medic have the ability to take out armor while a class that's (supposed) to be built around sabotage and subterfuge does not? It seems to me that being able to plant a booby trap for enemy vehicles is tailor made for infiltrators. I do like the proximity mines, but with so many vehicles that exist in every battle, I feel like I could be a much bigger thorn in the side of the enemy by attacking armor instead of infantry. It just seems like something that would compliment the class.

Maybe I'm just not seeing outside the box here, but I fail to see how it fits nicely into the whole combat medic ideal. As it is now, the only counter to vehicles we have are A) hacking turrets, which works, but rarely more than a few moments, or B) hacking a vehicle terminal, which as mentioned earlier, is rendered ineffective by anyone willing to run to a spawn room and put on their infiltrator costume for 10 seconds.

I won't comment on the cloak "too much". Stealth classes in every game are always a little tricky to balance. It's very easy to make a cloak overpowered, so I won't get too deep into that rabbit hole. There are a couple of observations, though. Why the godawful noise? That's one I don't understand at all. What's the point of hiding if you're going to sound off to the world with a loud PING!! that you're doing so? The noise is loud, it's obnoxious, and it might as well put a little waypoint arrow on the HUD of anyone within 20 meters or so showing them the quickest route to get to us. We can give it a sexy female voice, like a GPS. "Turn right in 5 meters to arrive at destination infiltrator." It's a little sad that in order to do our best hiding, we can't use the tool whose only purpose in life is to hide us.

The second problem I have with the cloak, and this is a big one, is why in hell firing a weapon doesn't automatically switch the cloak off? Having to fumble around for the cloak button to return fire when you've been caught in the act is just plain clumsy. There's been more than one occasion when I've been caught, and desperately start pumping the trigger, hoping against hope that I might get off a lucky head shot or two before I die only to realize that my gun is locked down because in the heat of the moment, I forgot to shut off my cloak. The other guy lets all the air out of me and it's game over, man .... game ... over.

The above mentioned things are frustrating to me, but they're all somewhat tolerable. I learned to accept them, for better or worse, as just part of being an infiltrator. But there is one thing that has caused me to spend less and less time as an infiltrator. I didn't discover this until after I'd already been playing a good long while. When I first started the game, I didn't have the confidence to try out the vehicles. I wasn't quite sure of the, i don't know, etiquette? and I didn't want to be in the way of people who actually knew what they were doing. So I quietly did all the little infiltrator-y things I was supposed to.

But eventually, my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to try out some of the vehicle action. From observing, I figured out pretty quickly that any decent vehicle pilot rolled as an engineer, for obvious reasons, so of course I did that. And that's when I made my discovery. Every other class seems to get certs at an accelerated rate compared to the infiltrator, especially engineer and medic. An inf. gets certs by doing a little hacking here, and a little sniping there. Both are tortuously slow, especially the sniping. As we all know, sniping is a game of patience. You already have a limited ammo supply, so you can't just run around spraying bullets everywhere. Also, you have to sit tight and wait for the perfect shot. In short, it's a game of hurry up and wait, which is a hard counter to cert accumulation. Between the ammo drops, repair XP, and increased kill count, i easily earn 4 times more certs in engineer mode than I ever dreamed about while playing as an infiltrator. And don't say it's just an engineer thing. It applies to medics. The heal XP is great. It also applies to HA. I get many more kills and piles more of critical assists on HA. I can't speak on LA, since I rarely play them, but I'm assuming it's somewhere in the neighborhood of HA.

And the last issue is what put me over the edge. Like I said, most of the problems I have with the infiltrator I just accepted as part of the role, but with so many shiny toys hiding behind the cert wall, I just can't take the slow XP anymore. I want to be an infiltrator. It's definitely the class I enjoy the most. I don't know what a good solution to that problem would be, but there's got to be some way or another to make the risk/reward of an infiltrator a little more palatable.
  11. Skeith

@ztiller,
  12. Ztiller

Since you apparently don't know how the Quote function works, i'll have to do it the hard way.

You call it incompetence, yet i bet that i could run straight past you without you noticing aswell. Either every player on the whole server are BR1 noobs, or i am actually able to utilize the strengths of the class and weaknesses of the enemy players in ways that you are clearly incapable of.

Why don't you try pulling these things off with another class. I'll be eagerly awaiting a video.

Once again with the childish attitude.

So, if we ignore the Armor, what is it that all the other classes can cause damage to that the infiltrator can't?

Because the infiltrator is a infiltration class. Not a direct combat class. The medics can only use the C4 by running straight up, in the face of the enemy to detonate it. The infiltrators job is to circumvent the bulk of enemy forces and attack from within.

Except that i have evidence. And plenty of it. You, on the other hand, have no evidence to back up your claim that it is a bad class. Just your opinions. And they come from someone who obviously is not very good at the class overall, so i doubt youre validity.

Except that i do it all the time. But i wouldn't see the point in uploading 543 videos of me crossing the enemy lines. If i can do it, so can you. If you cannot, the fault lies in you, not the class.

Great. Now prove it.

YOU think they have no use. That is your opinion. I always make sure to bring an infiltrator in my squad. If you fail to utilize it, then the incompetence lies in you, not the class.

Sure, i could set up a streamm, if i knew how. Not that it would change anything. People like you would still scream and cry about how i'm just lucky and my enemies are noobs.

Instead of actually tryign to learn the class, you find every possible excuse to dismiss it. You cling to those excuses like it is a lifevest, because how horrible would it be for you realize that you are not so amazingly good that you think you are, and that your whining is not actually justified.

Like i have said earlier, i support the implimentation of the stalker cloak. I wouldn't use it, but if others would want to that's fine. I also support an addition of things that the infiltrator could do to disrupt the enemy.
    What i do not support are peopel like you screaming and kicking, constantly crying about how bad the class is, how useless the cloak and hacking tool is, and the second someone shows the different, well they are just lucky.

The class could use some more variation in terms of what it can do sure, but to claim that the current class is bad is just wrong. It could be More useful, but if you think it is bad, then the problem lies in you.
  13. DarthGoogle

Actually, it is.

Either there are very few tanks or quite a lot. And few we can manage with HA focus fire. If someone is smart enough to use the hills and stay out of range or break lock with breaking LOS, it takes about minute or two to bing a CAS and put up a few hellfires into their rear.
    How long it will take for infiltrator to get into position, sneak in the tower, hack a turret and kill those tanks?
    Same happens with infiltrator. People who getting sniped, tend to swap to one and try to counter-snipe you. It is actually a way to disrupt defense since few people will be focuse on finding one with better positioning instead of trying to kill our squad or our squad.
    The idea is that skilled player can wreak havoc with infiltrator, right. But so he can with any other class and vehicle, nad in most situations other classes will be overall more suited to fulfill the immediate tasks. Infiltrator just sticks around and looks for potshots besides hacking stuff.

The main reason why this class is broken is because rarely engagements las long enough to give you time sneak around. Once you are in your position, skirmish is already lost or won. And in larger battles, there is not much a single player can do to help to turn the tide of battle.
  14. Skeith

im not sayng lucky im sayng that your opponents are bad,and they are,hell there was a clip when you decloaked in front of 4 enemies and headshotted one by one,with them not even noticing you,short after you killed an afk guy then realized that you did something unbelievable and made a video about it,because apperently you are capable of using the "strenght and weaknesses" of the class

i alredy proven that infiltrators are not viable,they are not seen in competitive play for a reason,and i highly doubt that you know better than the top outfits out there,because if you want to weaken the enemy forces, a max rush or a Reaver bombardment are 100 times more efficient than an infiltrator

still you claim that the cloak is solid because there are people who let you decloak in their face and shoot at them without even reacting

and the hilarious thing is that you think that your montages are actually evidence that the class is fine

they are evidence that you can kill 5 blind guy.
    • Up x 1
  15. Nimas

One thing, although I disagree with Ztiller that infiltrators are viable, just because something is not used in competitive play does not automatically make it non viable. Given the relatively short time competitive has been in for PS2, and the fact that many things can become viable/strong if used in a different way, you cannot automatically say that it is not viable based on that. It does however give you an argument, and honestly I'd love to see stats on the class (though it'd be tough given the fact that stats might be mixed in with snipers).

Honestly though, every time I see Ztiller's videos, I think he'd probably be just if not more effective playing a LA. The hit and run tactics he uses in his videos are more suited to a LA who can get off eye level with jump packs then an infiltrator who relies on opponents being unable to react to a juke.

Ztiller, another game I play is League of Legends, and your arguments for infiltrator I always keep feeling like they fall into something I see alot there. Basically in solo queue (each player queues up for a game) you can get almost any champion to work and be good assuming that you spend enough time with them, and that people in solo queue quite often make mistakes. It doesn't mean that the hero is balanced or good, it just means that you're good with that hero, and if you put the time into a more balanced/stronger hero you'd succeed even more.
  16. Ztiller

In which video do i just decloak and then headshot 5 people withotu any movement or anything? That's right. None. Because i am constantly moving, flashing cloak on and off, relocating, taking out one guy before immediately dissapearing again. You make it sound like i walk up and headshot 5 AFK guys and then call myself good.

If that is what you see, then you are the blind one here, not the enemies. I

No, you have not proven anything. Because 1: You have not defined competitive play at all, 2: You have absolutely no evidence that they are not used, just your words (which judging from the fact that you are apprently blind to practically everything, does not weight much), and 3: I always bring one when i put a organized squad up and it makes taking over facilities at least 50% easier.

You have not proven a single thing.

I claim the cloak is solid because i can, time after time after time, run straight across the enemy lines, into their bases, and start killing people left and right. No other class is capable of rushing the Crown like i do on a daily basis, or of neutralizing every defensive cannon in a Watchtower in a matter of minutes.

Also, my videos are not montages. They all show, from spawntroom to death, every second and every maneuver i pull off. Montages are when you cut out the bad and boring parts. I have not edited out anything from my videos. They are 100% pure gameplay.

No, the evidence is that i can use the cloak to near perfection, and that there is nothing stopping you from using it in an identical manner, apart from your own lack of skills.

What my videos intend to demonstrate is not my skills, but rather how the infiltrator can be used to devastating effectivness, and how the cloak is not even remotely as bad as all the people crying try to make it out to be. I made them to show that the infiltrator is indeed a very useful class, if so hard to use, as a counter to everyone claiming it is useless.
  17. Skeith

at 1.50 you decloaked in front of 4 guys and killed them all,10 seconds later you walked past a guy who was afk and you killed him

so much for mad skeels son

i have proof that they are not used,i am inside the top tier TR outfit in mattherson and our leader denies us the use of infiltrators because they are useless

the fact that they are not montages doesnt change a thing,you record a moment that you like to show,nothing else

your idea of leet skillz of cloaking is running in the face of the enemy,and if you are a good infiltrator(thing im starting to doubt right now) you will know that anyone that doesnt have sight disease can see you unless you stay still.

but please come on mattherson and try to actually touch the crown,you will blow up even before looking at the facility
  18. drNovikov

So, I've watched the video from the comment above. Did you actually disrupted anything? Yes, you killed a bunch of guys, so what? They respawned immediately or got res'd. Did you prevent them from taking the facility? No. You just got some noobs killed :)

You could hack a terminal? Well, it takes a couple of seconds to unhack it. Or to blow it up and repair. It's done very quickly when you are facing more or less organized squad.

Sometimes infiltrators are lucky to have a turret behind enemy tanks. Then they can actually disrupt something. If there is no organized squad of non-noob enemies.

But most of the time experienced players:

1. Use terminals inside safe rooms.
    2. Unhack terminals and turrets.
    3. Use NV scopes.
    4. Place landmines so they can't be noticed.
    5. Kill sunderers and spawn beacons.
    6. Have a dedicated infiltrator to unhack and to guide them when they are searching for you.
    7. Jump, strafe, sprint, zig-zag, etc.

There are more anti-inf tactics I am not willing to share because I play infiltrator mostly. But they exist and they are very effective.

BTW, here is me killing a bunch of noob infiltrators (now look how awesome I am at 0:21, lol):
  19. Ztiller

No, i decloak behind them. I then proceeded to constantly move, recloak and take them out one by one. I was constantly moving, and used my Sniper to oneshot them in order to not give me away.

Ah yes. Because your one leader definetly represents a general consensuf of everythign that is "competitive play." You really think that just because you Supposedly ´good outfit tells people not to use infiltrators, that it represents anything? If i told my squad not to use MAXs, would that mean that MAXs are not used in competitive play, or just that i am stupid and incapable of understanding the potential of the class?

The fact that they are montages mean that they show every move, every maneuver, every kill ,every detection in its whole. It shows how often i get detected. It also shows how often i get away. With montages i could show me killing 100 players in 2 minutes. These show the good and the bad.

Fair enough. It's not going to be easy with these new utterly stupid changes to the Cloak for Low-setting players, but it shouldn't be especially hard.

As i said in the first post, if you issue a challenge, ill do it. And prove you wrong. However, the problem is that after i upload a video of me on Matherson, rushing straight into the crown and begin to take out people, you will still start to scream and cry about how it was just luck.

That video was just a showoff of how effective the cloak is at running around in the middle of the enemy. It was a battle between Terrans and NC, of course i could not influence it. Just like one single Heavy Assault could not influence it, or a single medic. These videos show off stunts, not contribution. If you want to see contributions look at the first IC video i made.

Yeah ,and i can also hack the terminal, change to engineer and blow up the sunderer. I do that all the time. I can also hack defense turrets and turn them against the enemy.

And your point is? There are counters against the infiltrator? There are counters against Light Assaults and Medics aswell. Is your point that i cannot single handedly turn a loss at the crown to a glorious victory? Please, show me a video of you doing that with any other class.
  20. Skeith

the video was a showoff of how your enemies where blind no offence,if you could just run against an unaware enemy like you did,there would not be 100000 threads about how the cloak freaking blows in close quarters

teaching to other infiltrators to use the cloak like that is only going to get them killed a million of times

and montage and not montage doesnt make a difference,you got a moment where you was able to do something and survive long enough against braindead enemies and you posted it as a video

and you decloacked in front of them,after you walked right into their face,and stay assured that any non braindead player,would destroy you if you run with the cloak on

it's not luck,im not sayng that it's luck,the opponents you faced where bad that's all BAD,do you get it or do i have to spell it?
    B A D

and btw max are used in competitive play,they are the best suited class to get bio labs

you are nothing special dude no offence,or do you think that no infiltrator here tried to use the cloak on close quarters?,if it was that simple as you said,then this and all of the other threads would not exist in the first place.

but hey prove me wrong,come on mattherson and actually try do even half of the stuff you claim to be able to do