What is the best shotgun?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Blade Holdin, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Moz

I would say it is down to what YOU like best.

Some like pumps, some like semi and some like full auto.... all you can really do is try them out..... maybe take some trials and see which you like the feel of best.

TLDR: Bruiser is love, Bruiser is life....
  2. Blade Holdin

So, from what it sounds like, slugs don't do much more damage than my favorite LMG, so they're not really worth it unless I feel the need to zip around on a jetpack. Full auto is great for people who can't hit the side of a barn, semi auto is a good time, and pump action is hard to use but powerful. Am I wrong anywhere?
  3. TheShooter36

my general inf accuary is %7 or 9 but i have % 30 accuary with most shotguns. stick with pumps. use your jet pack and when you see them just land to their face and blast them to hell. im not a pro but i recommend play ultra aggresive with PAs
    i trial Claw alot and i already have 15+ kill
  4. z1967

The Pump Actions are my favorite, reason being is that they can end the fight before it begins and are great for extended tower stomping (using those ~28 rounds efficiently). I couldn't make slugs work on them, but some can and will make slugs a force to be reckoned with. Great for surprise attacks and stuff.

The semi auto shotguns are a good middle of the road. Not as much spam DPS as the auto shottie but good in most situations. Can OHK on a headshot within a certain range and it works well against heavies and their shields. Slugs are kinda meh on it, but again you could make them work.

The NS Baron is a weapon in it's own class. a slow reload, but really accurate shots make it quite a shotgun. If you like the stock shottie you will love the Baron.

Autoshotguns, not my favorite because I like to have my spare ammo. Rapid fire, bad bloom, but a metric ton of DPS makes this weapon incredibly deadly. It even takes 70% of a MAXes health in one magazine. Its a fairly powerful weapon. Also really cheesy to some, but oh well they'll complain about something regardless of the existence of auto shotguns.
  5. CorporalClegg

You're mostly right. I enjoyed it though, it felt rather versatile just because I always won at close range and could easily fight at distance. The close range superiority factor was what made me gravitate towards fully auto slugs.
  6. MajiinBuu

I prefer the pump-action shotgun. I don't stand much of a chance 1v1, but with a pump shotgun I'll win if I land the first shot
  7. LibertyRevolution

Full auto with extended mags, just hold mouse 1 until they die.

I hate my pump action, you have to aim, so I don't like it for CQC...
    I put slugs on it and a 4x scope, I use it for camping trees killing dudes that are checking their map.

Slug shotgun range (VR):
  8. gibstorm

Semi is better then pump IMO.

Pump is fun, but any battle you can win with a pump you can win with a semi. Except against a pump if they hit you dead center with their first shot at 5 m and they are very rare.

Plus you can miss, kill people farther away and take more then one on at once with semi.

Pumps are to make people rage cause you got them in one shot
    • Up x 1