What is the average SPM in PS2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SinerAthin, Dec 14, 2013.

1. SinerAthin

I have always wondered what the score per minute is for the average joe.
  2. IamDH

I'd imagine it to be at around 100
  3. FateJH

Score per minute?

I don't even know. I just play the game.
    • Up x 4
  4. Necron

yeah, I would say 100 to 150 is average. Anyone that tells you it's more is bragging or a kill-w hore( both most likely).
  5. Blippy

Or a medic.

Like me. 226SPM
  6. Necron

Ok, Rez-w hore then ;)

Better a rez spammer than a kill-w hore anyway.
  7. Blarg20011

Yeah, true average SPM is probably around 120, it's really thrown off by the fact that boosts affect it though.
  8. Mootar

My SPM on Mootar is about average, I don't use boosts/sub, don't play medic, never gunned a Lib, never abused Harassers and haven't used a MAX since about a week after release, I also solo 99% of the time.

I am decent but not great so I wouldn't be surprised if my SPM was about the average.
  9. MajiinBuu

It depends on what I'm doing. I can play for 2 hours and get 50 certs :eek:
    I've been trying to master the Flash, I've gotten spinning under control. I still spontaneously explode when doing big jumps.
  10. Zazen

My SPM on Mootar is about average, I don't use boosts/sub, don't play medic, never gunned a Lib, never abused Harassers and haven't used a MAX since about a week after release, I also solo 99% of the time.

I am decent but not great so I wouldn't be surprised if my SPM was about the average.

I highly doubt 7 thousand+ lolpoding farm kills by only BR 81 is "average joe" material ;)
  11. phreec

It's completely irrelevant since boosts affect it...
  12. Paperlamp

173 on my BR 50 TR
    201 on my BR 43 VS
    237 on my BR 36 NC

No boosts or membership.

It always goes down the longer I play and the more I play with outfits since you're hanging out doing nothing while capping bases instead of farming kills/XP. Plus, the more stuff you unlock, the less you care about quicker XP/cert gains, so you stop looking at situations like "I could get a lot of XP just doing this..." I started every character playing tons of medic/engi, but infil and LA are my favorites to play once I have more stuff certed.
  13. teks

when I became a member my SPM rose like 50%. true story.
    • Up x 1
  14. Crackulous

I'm guessing 125 without boosts?
  15. Astriania