What I, am worried about in the future......

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kracin, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Kracin

is what happens when the servers do start getting a little... empty, it's going to happen and you have no way to tell which ones will be popular and which ones won't... so what do we do with with our characters that we so graciously spent 50-70-100 bucks on to buy SC for, or a membership, and our server is one of the dead ones? do we just leave that character there because we have no choice, start over, and dish out more money is some sort of weird scheme?

are there server transfers for characters since things bought with SC aren't account bound?

why can't things bought with SC be account bound so that if you move to a new server, you don't have to worry about not having what you purchased with cash earlier??
  2. Sentnl

Stop worrying, you'll live longer.

You're a paying customer, if they screw you over, you have rights.

It's Day 1, worry about that issue if it ever comes.
  3. Locke

Yeah your talking 6 months down the line I would think. Just a little early to be thinking about that. I'm sure there will be server transfers available at some point anyway its to good a way for them to make some more money to ignore.
  4. AxiomInsanity87

Aite den mate

*starts crying*
  5. CovertYank

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. SW0V

Yes they are.
  7. AlterEgo

Damn... not saying his statement is true in any way, but this might be the earliest examples of a thread about Planetside 2's potentially diminishing future. Scary o_O
  8. DooDooBreff

whatever the EULA allows anyway
  9. AxiomInsanity87

Well, this is totally spiffing.