What happened to the black camo i saw a few months ago?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterCheef, Jul 16, 2013.

1. MasterCheef

i could swear that i saw a picture of a future black camo option a few months ago. What happened to it? Ive been holding out for it for a while now.
  2. Van Dax

They are saving it for an event.
  3. iccle

There is some on the test server in member previews, gray scale cammo or something like that
  4. IamDH

What happened to the GU10 referral tank guns?
    Whats wrong with Higby's hair?
    Why do Vanu wear spandex?
    Questions of the universe
  5. Cl1mh4224rd

The Black Crystallize Camo (links: 1, 2)? The rumor is that it's going to be a promotional camo and not for sale.
  6. Phrygen

my honest guess would be that people liked it, so they are going to make it harder / more expensive to acquire.
  7. MasterCheef

.......nice.........
  8. Alexandrix

"promotional" deal evidently.My guess will be it will go to a few participants for some garbage MLG related event.
  9. deggy

I'm somehow expecting it to go to people who own the "-G" variant of an NS gun.
  10. HadesR

Yeah I would guess its going to be for referrals ... But hey .. You refer my alt account or two and I'll do yours :)
  11. Tobax

I honestly thought it was a bad idea to add black like that, you just know that suddenly all other camo's will be bought far less and black would easily be the most popular camo... then once you have it is there any need to buy any other camo? there's a danger of killing off sales of all the rest.